Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Societal Revenge Plan

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
I'm thinking of starting to get revenge on this shitty society. I wanna do something like sabotage and destroy things, fuck things up for the normies and foids. This plan will constitute causing as much damage as possible to society.

Throw eggs at peoples houses

animal nature will never change, ull be putting up more facades and cope that cant exist sustainably

getting revenge on society sounds based but the downside is having to interact with society

animal nature will never change, ull be putting up more facades and cope that cant exist sustainably
Nigga, I'm gonna get back at this shitty world.

We cant do anything nigga just go ER in gta

Nigga, I'm gonna get back at this shitty world.
as a cathartic release for urself and ur spite for society, or as a signal for them to change and end normie perspectives?

Hey whatever you do, dont make a supercharged EMP device and buy a uhaul, it would be devastating if you went to server locations of big corps and wifi companies and set the EMP off it would cost the corps LOTS OF MONEY something you definitely dont want. if i were you i would shit in a bag then put it on someones doorstep, that would be diabolical... :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Will you go ER, OP? (In real life)

I swear, the feds and IT infiltrators are going to have a field day with this thread

I swear, the feds and IT infiltrators are going to have a field day with this thread
nah I'm a fed and idc about this thread

Nigga, I'm just gonna do some pranks and sabotage shit

Welcome to the fed watchlist

I feel like killing someone I am that pissed off today.

I'm thinking of starting to get revenge on this shitty society. I wanna do something like sabotage and destroy things, fuck things up for the normies and foids. This plan will constitute causing as much damage as possible to society.
Become a based saboteur and place your sabots (thick wooden shoes worn in western Europe) on the rails in order to derail trains.

That's what disillusioned french railway workers did.

I feel like killing someone I am that pissed off today.
It's just one of those days when you don't wanna wake up, everything is fucked, everybody sucks, you don't really know why but you wanna justify ripping someone's head off. No human contact, and if you interact your life is on contract, your best bet is to stay away, motherfucker. It's just one of those days.

frenchcel trait : you are destructive