Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Societal collapse is a huge cope. It's not gonna get any better for us.

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
More men will become incels, but JFL if you think that all subhuman males will take the blackpill or even become MGTOW. Most men will become white-knighting numale cucks who will continue to aggravate hypergamy and gynocentrism.

Why, you ask? Let me explain.

It's a well-known fact that men's testosterone levels have been declining over the years. Combine that with the fact that parents today are literally putting little kids on hormone blockers, and we're gonna see an epidemic of low-T incels in the coming decades.

But more incels = more blackpill, right? Well, no. Don't get me wrong, most men with healthy testosterone levels will take the blackpill and/or GTOW, but they'll be scarce in numbers. If my hypothesis in my other thread is correct, then incels with low T will just become soyboy cucks, and gynocentrism will continue.

Millennials are almost in their 40s and they've shown no signs of spitting out the bluepill. JFL if you think that cucks will grow out of it, especially when they get shackled up as betabux in their 30s, their minds will forever be infected by the bluepill.

So unless we figure out how to raise men's T levels en masse, then we're not gonna be okay. :feelscry: If you thought the 2010s were bad, just wait until the 20s and the 30s.:feelsrope:

I agree, it's only getting worse. We're on the downward spiral.

Why are people so fucking stupid? The blackpill is obvious, you can see it everyday but people deny it

I think the idea is that it would increase meritocracy and decrease nepotism/whiteknighting.

Why are people so fucking stupid? The blackpill is obvious, you can see it everyday but people deny it
Then there would be way more users here...
OP is right, nothing is gonna happen.

It's over. :feelsrope:

Hoping for a better future, is just a massive cope. :feelsbadman:

Even if things don't get any better as you said, they won't get worse, at least for us. Speaking for myself and some of my incel pals, we need very little to live well: A decent PC with a decent internet connection, a bed to sleep, cheap and healty food, water, a reliable shitbox car, some drugs (booze, cigs, weed), a gym and that's it, you can live like that on a minimum wage and still have money left at the end of the month.

Women like soyboys because they make great emasculated friends, but they can't do shit besides that, and as far as marriage goes, there's not enough chad for everyone. Women's satisfaction have been declining over the years, they used to be happier than men and now, despite the growing incelibacy and having better rights and welfare, access to endless ONS with chads, and access to education and workforce given to them on a silver platter, they still managed to be more miserable than men, and consume more antidepressants than us. Both women and sois will be fucked up to no end, and i can't wait to watch that shitshow.

TL;DR If soyciety really collapses, it probably won't hit you.

You dont know the future, bro!

Reality is almost comical, in a way

I agree. People in the west live way too comfortable lives to ever rebel. Consumerist society is immune to violent revolutions simply because people have too many copes to choose from.

I agree. People in the west live way too comfortable lives to ever rebel. Consumerist society is immune to violent revolutions simply because people have too many copes to choose from.
also, our families survival is a given now. 100 years ago they actually fought to survive, but we have all the food, water, shelter, copes

The Great Pindar of the Illuminati IQ.

A decent PC with a decent internet connection, a bed to sleep, cheap and healty food, water, a reliable shitbox car, some drugs (booze, cigs, weed), a gym and that's it, you can live like that on a minimum wage and still have money left at the end of the month.

Plenty of men do not have those things anymore. Cheap and healthy food? Where are you living? Some men here do not even have a car, nor a driver licence. Plenty of men here do not even have a computer or a low-level computer.
Working in a minimum salary job is hell. It is most likely low-level work in warehouse logistics or something else, so you will not have any money left in the end of the month.

By the way. An apartment with only 1 room costs like 500 Euro here in total. Imagine working in a low-level job where you have 1000 Euro (monthly income 1400 Euro) or even less after taxes. By the way, the ''average income'' is about 3750 Euro. Just lol at low-level jobs where you have to work hard for little money while females have it all cozy in an office environment.

Last edited:
Plenty of men do not have those things anymore. Cheap and healthy food? Where are you living? Some men here do not even have a car, nor a driver licence. Plenty of men here do not even have a computer or a low-level computer.
Working in a minimum salary job is hell. It is most likely low-level work in warehouse logistics or something else, so you will not have any money left in the end of the month.

8 core CPU and at least 16 gigs of RAM otherwise JFL buddy boyo.

Interesting theory OP. I do think that people who wish for societal collapse are sad and have nothing going for them in life and are just waiting for the big bugaloo to give them meaning or at least something exciting and dangerous.

There are at least some doomers out there with rifles, NV/thermal optics, ceramic armor, and tons of ammo and training. But they're vastly outnumbered by numales.

theory is very spot on as I see men all around the local towns and very few of them have any muscle and very few of them know what a real a man is these local farmers think if you go out and shoot roos and foxes all night every night then go to the pub it makes you a real man.

most of these men have manly looking wives or are so desperate for a foid they hook up with any new teacher that comes to the local town by hanging around the school yards or you have men in there 70s trying to pressure the young back packers into sex.
some of these men are all so with foids who are just out of there teens and some go around bothering young kids from what I have heard.

very few of these men actually care for there wives or there kids as when the kids are old enough they are sent to private schools so the parents don't have to deal with them and one property I worked on the boss who is married to a foid who looks like man flirts with foids old enough to be his daughters and shows no shame.

i got a bit off topic here.

This is what will happen to us, buddy boyos
arbeit_macht_frei.jpg

Boy, somewhere between superflu, the pacific ocean being irradiated, and migrating farmland making the 3rd world even worse, there's nothing to look forward to except Societal Collapse.

Peak Oil is supposed to happen within the next 20 years and a Blue Ocean Event (The tipping point where saving the ice caps becomes impossible) is supposed to be within 10.

Brave New World

More men will become incels, but JFL if you think that all subhuman males will take the blackpill or even become MGTOW. Most men will become white-knighting numale cucks who will continue to aggravate hypergamy and gynocentrism.

Why, you ask? Let me explain.

It's a well-known fact that men's testosterone levels have been declining over the years. Combine that with the fact that parents today are literally putting little kids on hormone blockers, and we're gonna see an epidemic of low-T incels in the coming decades.

But more incels = more blackpill, right? Well, no. Don't get me wrong, most men with healthy testosterone levels will take the blackpill and/or GTOW, but they'll be scarce in numbers. If my hypothesis in my other thread is correct, then incels with low T will just become soyboy cucks, and gynocentrism will continue.

Millennials are almost in their 40s and they've shown no signs of spitting out the bluepill. JFL if you think that cucks will grow out of it, especially when they get shackled up as betabux in their 30s, their minds will forever be infected by the bluepill.

So unless we figure out how to raise men's T levels en masse, then we're not gonna be okay. :feelscry: If you thought the 2010s were bad, just wait until the 20s and the 30s.:feelsrope:
the only way out is the way in. What i mean by that is this, users here or select few incells rise in science and make independent organizations that are gonna somehow ship and donate testosterone on a massive scale and overthrow the elites.

We'll be in the grave by the time the west becomes unsoyified again.

theory is very spot on as I see men all around the local towns and very few of them have any muscle and very few of them know what a real a man is these local farmers think if you go out and shoot roos and foxes all night every night then go to the pub it makes you a real man.

most of these men have manly looking wives or are so desperate for a foid they hook up with any new teacher that comes to the local town by hanging around the school yards or you have men in there 70s trying to pressure the young back packers into sex.
some of these men are all so with foids who are just out of there teens and some go around bothering young kids from what I have heard.

very few of these men actually care for there wives or there kids as when the kids are old enough they are sent to private schools so the parents don't have to deal with them and one property I worked on the boss who is married to a foid who looks like man flirts with foids old enough to be his daughters and shows no shame.

i got a bit off topic here.

As a 30+cel, I see that as a good and admirable thing. Men should be allowed to approach and flirt with younger women.

I live in Brazil, but many of the cheap foods here are even cheaper in the rest of the world, for example: brown rice, dried beans, oats, pasta, ckicken, tuna, sardines, eggs, cheese, bread, carrots, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, kale, bananas, ramen, the list goes on...

Want a decent computer? Buy used or refurbished parts on aliexpress, you can build a really decent computer spending just a little money.

About the car, i don't really know how car taxes and driver license works on your country, so i'll give you that.

but many of the cheap foods here are even cheaper in the rest of the world, for example: brown rice, dried beans, oats, pasta, ckicken, tuna, sardines, eggs, cheese, bread, carrots, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, kale, bananas, ramen, the list goes on...

Everything becomes more expensive here in Germany. Not even kidding. Specially stuff like tuna. Even simple potates from within our own region have become more expensive.

Want a decent computer? Buy used or refurbished parts on aliexpress, you can build a really decent computer spending just a little money.

I want a virgin computer.

About the car, i don't really know how car taxes and driver license works on your country, so i'll give you that.

It is truly a hell here in Germany.

society will collapse, but if 90% of people die there's at least a 90% chance you're going to die.

and if you're a typical incel, its closer to 99%

society will collapse, but if 90% of people die there's at least a 90% chance you're going to die.

and if you're a typical incel, its closer to 99%
If there was WWIII it would be incels on the front lines.

Society will not collapse.

If there was WWIII it would be incels on the front lines.

exactly.

a lot of incels and normies think if there's wwiii or collapse, they're going to be fucking rambo or something. killing enemies or living in the wild.

in real life, probably some rich dude is going to send you to get killed in wwiii or in a collapse some gang leader will fucking murder you so he can take your shit.

exactly.

a lot of incels and normies think if there's wwiii or collapse, they're going to be fucking rambo or something. killing enemies or living in the wild.

in real life, probably some rich dude is going to send you to get killed in wwiii or in a collapse some gang leader will fucking murder you so he can take your shit.
I'd even wager foids would be in charge of assignments. Chad in leadership positions away from battle. Chad-light in the back part of the front lines. Incels in front.

i dont care its over just sleep and dont wake up

Peak Oil is supposed to happen within the next 20 years
It was supposed to occur 10 years from now 60 years ago, just lol at believing any of that shit.

Yeah it will collapse, and it will not become any better at the end of it. The thread title is correct, it's going to keep being over for cels.