Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Societal Bias for foids is crushing

I

Incel Philosopher

Officer
★★★★★
Forums, youtube, films, video games. Even things that I like and are in other ways "cool".

It's all permeated with a bias for seeing the world from the foid perspective. And avoiding seeing the low-status male perspective at all. Foids need to feel good. Always feel good. Nothing is ever a foid's fault. You better bring value to foids or else.

And it's not like this is an online thing, foid-centeredness is equally true in real life.

It was funny in a way in the Israel genocide ICJ case, when the first thing the Israeli lawyers brought up were account of rapes committed by Hamas.
Because rape is the only crime considered worse than genocide. Rape is the only crime that could excuse genocide. FoIdS mUsT bE pRoTeCtEd.

I'm fucking depressed.
I don't think I can muster the energy to rope or go ER. I want to cut myself off from society.

Just be a strong independent incel theory