Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting socialmaxxing is expensive af

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
fucking hell, I need more money. Anyone willing to give donations? Just LDAR, holy shit

Lol, #MeToo.

I'm 5 billion away to be able to fuck a 0/10 foid.

1uirvXxLvTuRUfbsbv2iK3cKrCVvtAjX6
bitcoin help appreciated tbh

my mom gonna have to pay the bills this month. Its beyond over for me

tfw no money/job

Rob whores at axe point for some extra cash @FrailPaleStaleMale

You're brought into this existence, you was never consulted on this first.

You're now expected to succeed when everyone around you wants to see you fail.

Your hand is 2's or 3's, others have pocket aces.

You're simply not trying hard enough apparently, a good life is wageslaving your existence away for someone else born on easy mode to have a better time than you. Just wow.

Better focus on looksmaxxing

i know lol, my job is picking up and i still couldn't afford to do this shit for more than a few weeks even if i wanted to. chads go to house parties at the only 1 chad of the group that has money and a nice house, and bring their own bottles. venues are for milking outsider dumbasses like us.

It is. Don't remind me. Every single fucking necessary factor for my sucess in this universe is negative. HOW ARE MENTALY ILL PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO LEAD A NORMAL LIVE? BBBBrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuhhhh
Poverty is goin' down, it's only relative poverty, braaaaahh. Nonono criminalization has nothing to do with it, it's their own fault. Just lock 'em up and put 'em into slavecamps JFL
efd.jpg

I even got treated by friends as subhuman.

This consumerist BS culture pisses me off. I hope the climatic change kills all the normies tbh.

Last edited:
tfw you have to live with 10€ / day :feelsrope:
meanwhile chads earns 10 € in 10 mins

there is just no point in living as poorcel tbh

It is. Don't remind me. Every single fucking necessary factor for my sucess in this universe is negative. HOW ARE MENTALY ILL PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO LEAD A NORMAL LIVE? BBBBrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuhhhh
Poverty is goin' down, it's only relative poverty, braaaaahh. Nonono criminalization has nothing to do with it, it's their own fault. Just lock 'em up and put 'em into slavecamps JFL
efd.jpg

I even got treated by friends as subhuman.

This consumerist BS culture pisses me off. I hope the climatic change kills all the normies tbh.
I spent like 2k in the last month. That's the cost of ~6 hookers, jfl. I have no idea how normies maintain this lifestyle. They must be in serious debt

I spent like 2k in the last month. That's the cost of ~6 hookers, jfl. I have no idea how normies maintain this lifestyle. They must be in serious debt
FFFUUAARRRKK. :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

But well I heard from normies blowing 100 to 300 euros in Germany on a weekend is considered normal as well. I suppose your frequency was higher than one or two "events" per week so you get some good social training?

Normies are always broke.

The world runs on credit

FFFUUAARRRKK. :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

But well I heard from normies blowing 100 to 300 euros in Germany on a weekend is considered normal as well. I suppose your frequency was higher than one or two "events" per week so you get some good social training?
yeah, festivals/raves did the most damage. I'm still pretty autistic tbh lool.
How do you socialmaxx?
I kinda lucked out. I went out alone a few times and just met the right people. Was basically a loner for the past 7 years so it's gonna take time to adjust

Yeah sounds awful. I dislike having to pay $10-20 for dinner, never mind getting exorbitantly fined for the luxury of having a miserable time in microsodom.

so is cope maxxing. drugs and fleshlights aren't cheap