Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Socializing as incel is risky. Learn on my mistakes and don't do it.

Serious

Serious

Officer
★★★
As incel you can never win.
I had this 2 friend that were losers just like me, and we sometimes went to get beer and shit.
One time we got drunk as fuck, and as we were only 30 years old autistic retards, so we had this great idea to jump forward our whole way home.
It was pretty fine, but then one guy jumped and fell over straight onto fucking me. He didnt hurt himself at all, but I amortised both of us and got my elbow bone break.
I had to have surgery that lasted more than 3h to put it all together. Its not America so health care was free, but at the same time its not the America so I cant sue him for millions of dollars because its just an accident.
They mounted me something like this:

And now my elbow is only 80% functional, I cant extend it fully, it mostly looks like man on this picture:

Can make it rotate properly either, it just have 80% of healthy arm rotation.

Damage is to low to get any disability benefits, so I have to work anyway.
Basically this is how socializing as incel ends.
Thats why it better for us to never leave house.

More like don't be a retard

More like don't be a retard
That's just halfy true. The point is - I didnt do antything wrong. Its not me that fell over, its the other dude that fell on me. But at the same time I hanged out with autistic people like me, so it was retarded move.

this has nothing to do with being an incel lol

The point is - I didnt do antything wrong. Its not me that fell over, its the other dude that fell on me.
dawg if you were chad the outcome would have been the same.
Maybe not cause your bonemass density would have saved you but still

that sounds like an issue with alcohol

I thought you were gonna do something as foolish as actually ask a bitch out, but yes, its always foolish to socialize as an incel-- its not that accidents are likely as in your case, but its more that you are always the factory of humiliation for others.