Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social status is the ultimate, "secret" commodity

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

if people acknowledged social status was the most important thing, then parents of the same school district would have to become mortal enemies. but people want to say "oh bullies will have their comeuppance"'

"success" only matters from the standpoint of being superior over others. anything else is cope

LOOKING DOWN UPON OTHERS IS CRITICAL FOR MENTAL HEALTH

the need to feel superior is another biological need that bluepillers like to ignore.

I guess that's why Chads and Stacies go on apps like Tinder or Tiktok just to get that self-validation, even though they don't need to.

Soyciety will call this "positive body image"

True, my social status is permanently destroyed since bullying in school, even now there are people who try to crush it despite it being so low

Where i live, this place is full of toxic trash peasants whose lives are based on talking shit about others to try to decrease their value instead of increasing their own

I guess that's why ITcels pick on us. They're trash irl so they have to find people to bully

Some guys here look down upon guys uglier than them to feel better about themselves. Thats the only purpose theyre here. Lot more of those in looksmax.
probably some truth to that. although I think that accusation is thrown out too much. usually its greycels or bluecels who are guilty of such