Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social skills and game is nothing you can learn

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
You either get in when you are in elementary school in form of interactions with other kids. If you are a loner like me in fifth grade chances are you will end up being a Hapacel living in a third world shithole and still getting nothing

being non-NT is a death sentence

Unless you're mentally ill, you can learn to emulate normie behaviors well enough to fool most people.
I mean if that's what you feel your bottleneck is.

i ended up improving my social skills

i went from outcast to people wanting to be my friend everywhere i went (still incel though)

it took years of trial and error and studying and imitating normies

autists can actually overtake normies in social skills, since normies never had to consciously think about it

Unless you're mentally ill, you can learn to emulate normie behaviors well enough to fool most people.
Agree. I think I have become quite good at larping, but I need to fake a lot of behaviour to make sure I don't upset normies or make them angry or annoyed by me. It took me 12 years learning to imitate people though

Jfl at gurus trying to sell you shit 10 year olds know :fuk:

i ended up improving my social skills

i went from outcast to people wanting to be my friend everywhere i went (still incel though)

it took years of trial and error and studying and imitating normies

autists can actually overtake normies in social skills, since normies never had to consciously think about it
Please to make a detailed post about your efforts and tag me lilbro...

I am always interested in useful psychology skills.

I physically cannot even pick up on social skills or cues, my accent doesn't sound like people from my area, I am just completely fucking retarded and autistic. I've always said, learning social skills is relative to your brain wiring and neurotransmitters, that's why aspies fail to learn even after much more exposure and training compared to their NT peers.
Jfl at gurus trying to sell you shit 10 year olds know :fuk:
:blackpill::blackpill::feelsLSD:

Whats the point of Gayme if you cant even get a foid to talk & look at you.

Agree. I think I have become quite good at larping, but I need to fake a lot of behaviour to make sure I don't upset normies or make them angry or annoyed by me. It took me 12 years learning to imitate people though
12 years? You can become NT with a simple trick you know that right.

Agreed, that's how I do it. I started when I was 13 learning when to raise eyebrows or flash a smirk. Everything I do is intentional but I've gotten so good at it unless I explained it's all conscious you'd never guess.

Social skill=height
Game=face

No game. You're lit born attractive (tall) enough and get positive reinforcement from both sexes from an early age. You make frens, later on fefails start giving you obvious iois and so on. It's mind blowing how physical appearance can determine your social situation, carreer success and so on.

3349.jpg