Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social Resources Theory

They want you to conform and they fear that which they don't understand. If you are a loner then in their eyes that means you're either conspiring against them or that you're a terrible person that has been rejected by everyone
here's the weird thing

they know you're a loner by looking at your face (could be average or below)

how many good looking loners are there? they see a good looking person alone and likely assume he's not a loner, just alone at that specific time

looks can solve almost any problem

here's the weird thing

they know you're a loner by looking at your face (could be average or below)

how many good looking loners are there? they see a good looking person alone and likely assume he's not a loner, just alone at that specific time

looks can solve almost any problem
I've known some 4/10 guys who had social circles (no girls tho ofc lmao). Tho what i've noticed is that mediocre/average guys tend to hang around while good looking guys hang around themselves. I swear i've noticed this all the time in college

Even in terms of height, manlets and average height guys were often friends, while tallfags were with other tallfags

I've known some 4/10 guys who had social circles (no girls tho ofc lmao). Tho what i've noticed is that mediocre/average guys tend to hang around while good looking guys hang around themselves. I swear i've noticed this all the time in college

Even in terms of height, manlets and average height guys were often friends, while tallfags were with other tallfags
i was a white guy and most of my friends were ethnics

i noticed this, and it was weird as fuck

like, i'm still trying to find an explanation for it. is there some sort of racepill in friendship? where most of my friends were ethnic? or maybe its just weird coincidence

Last edited:
You described my upbringing

Brutal post.

I've tried making friends but at best people treat me like an acquaintance. People don't really want to have anything more to do with me

All my life I've seen people go completely out of there way for their friends in every circumstance: introduce their friends to other friends, invite them to parties ALL THE TIME, invite them to private events (tiny birthday party or whatever), introducing their friends to members of the opposite sex with the intention of getting them laid or in a relationship, helping their friends get a job through nepotism/connections etc

But me? I've always been denied all those things. Even when I got along well with those people. Because we weren't friends. We were just good acquaintances. They didn't mind talking to me at school or at the gym but they wanted NOTHING to do with me beyond that. Anytime I wanted to take things further in even the slightest of way I got shut down real fast.

I only really have one friend, kinda. People can tell, and they're repulsed by it
Have you ever had a group of friends and they never seem to want to include you or be anything more than an acquaintance.Like they go out and dont invite you for some reason?Or want to do any sort of activity with you?That you were just sort of a "filler" friend?Third-fourth-fifth wheel?

Its exactly this "theory" in action.

i was a white guy and most of my friends were ethnics

i noticed this, and it was weird as fuck

like, i'm still trying to find an explanation for it. is there some sort of racepill in friendship? where most of my friends were ethnic? or maybe its just weird coincidence (i'm white btw)
Same for the first sentence

I think it has to do with mogging. Manlets don't feel comfortable around tall people so on average they converge towards guys of their height or slightly taller.

Tallfags don't care but since shorter guys tend to avoid them they end up with tall friends

Same thing for looks. Ugly/mediocre looking guys don't feel comfortable with better looking guys and they probably share the same hobbies/copes/escapism. Tho i think with face the better looking guys also avoid the ugly guys because they're unpopular
Have you ever had a group of friends and they never seem to want to include you or be anything more than an acquaintance.Like they go out and dont invite you for some reason?Or want to do any sort of activity with you?That you were just sort of a "filler" friend?Third-fourth-fifth wheel?

Exactly. They never told me about anything.

One time I overheard one my closest fake friends from hs talking about his birthday party and I told him i knew about it and was coming. He tried to make me change my mind but i came anyway. It went ok and i was hoping they'd start inviting me. They never did. Ever.

"bro play some mario kart with me"
"come to the cafateria with me"
"smoke weed in the bathroom with me"

"I'm going to the frathouse alone"

literally my high normie roommate freshman year

also another group of "friends" did this thing you described to me

Last edited:
no matter what u do u will always be that "benched" dude who the homies would invite only as last resort

High IQ thread. No one told me the importance of making friends when I was a child, so I never made any. I firstly understood the importance of having a social circle when I was a teenager, but then it was too late to fit in among my peers. I have therefore remained a loner and missed out on crucial experiences that other people my age have had.

High IQ thread. No one told me the importance of making friends when I was a child, so I never made any. I firstly understood the importance of having a social circle when I was a teenager, but then it was too late to fit in among my peers. I have therefore remained a loner and missed out on crucial experiences that other people my age have had.
Thanks. I think I got a little further but the fierce competition pushed me out, and moving away destroyed what little friendship I had. Those experiences went by me just the same.

In fact the effect is so strong even many normies suffer when they get uprooted and move somewhere far away from where they grew up and have to make new friends again. They won't admit it, what with the normie code of having a brave face 100% of the time, but it's true. Another pill.

social resources = looks and being NT

Thanks. I think I got a little further but the fierce competition pushed me out, and moving away destroyed what little friendship I had. Those experiences went by me just the same.

In fact the effect is so strong even many normies suffer when they get uprooted and move somewhere far away from where they grew up and have to make new friends again. They won't admit it, what with the normie code of having a brave face 100% of the time, but it's true. Another pill.
The movingpill is a brutal pill! Each time you HAVE TO move, you lose what few social credits you might have achieved.

Parents never consider this because they are busy chasing money. But when i was a child every move messed me up big time!

It's like you climb the social ladder, but your parents are pouring hot oil on you! THEN knocking down the ladder!

Pretty soon you stop climbing the slippery thing!

The movingpill is a brutal pill! Each time you HAVE TO move, you lose what few social credits you might have achieved.

Parents never consider this because they are busy chasing money. But when i was a child every move messed me up big time!

It's like you climb the social ladder, but your parents are pouring hot oil on you! THEN knocking down the ladder!

Pretty soon you stop climbing the slippery thing!
And when you think that with a big move usually the school gets changed too..
It's ultimately just another chadness test, if you have enough you'll make it through this, if not, sorry bro, can't win 'em all.

Extremely brutal Blackpilled truths here. Worthy of discussion again imo.

Personally, I found out about this issue(no social resources/connections) in late high school . By then the damage had been done and my attempts to rectify it all failed. My Subhuman shitskin hermit parents never knew anyone, moved around too much(every 3-4 years), refused to let me go to other's houses, filled me with shitskin sandnigger moon worship propaganda, gave me shit career advice, forced me to do many pointless chores/activities.

All of this bs fucked my development and even by the time I found how to fix this around my early 20s. I just wasn't able to do so despite my best attempts. Only in career did I make some mediocre progress but everything else has been a complete lost cause. If your formative years are doomed, there is no recovery, you can't do anything to fix it.

Extremely brutal Blackpilled truths here. Worthy of discussion again imo.

Personally, I found out about this issue(no social resources/connections) in late high school . By then the damage had been done and my attempts to rectify it all failed. My Subhuman shitskin hermit parents never knew anyone, moved around too much(every 3-4 years), refused to let me go to other's houses, filled me with shitskin sandnigger moon worship propaganda, gave me shit career advice, forced me to do many pointless chores/activities.

All of this bs fucked my development and even by the time I found how to fix this around my early 20s. I just wasn't able to do so despite my best attempts. Only in career did I make some mediocre progress but everything else has been a complete lost cause. If your formative years are doomed, there is no recovery, you can't do anything to fix it.
Tbh, bro.
It's just that normies don't want to share what they have, and that includes opportunities and networks and stuff. Hell, they don't even really enjoy conversation with people who don't have those things, let alone want to befriend or help them.
Believing otherwise is mostly a cope, which you'll hear often from people who care about you a little, and don't want you to feel too bad.
Doesn't get much simpler than that.

Really good high IQ post
My parents have no friends and moved me over an hour away from family and alot of family is overseas.
Then my parents did not let me out with friends due to safety concerns I did not get a phone now I have literally zero social resources and its sad