Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social Media: To smile or not to smile?

Social Media: To smile or not to smile?

• Neurotypical people smile

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Attractive men look sexy and dominant not smiling

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I recently got an insta, and I got comments immediately irl from people that they all hated my profile picture because I didn't smile but rather smirked; my friend's wife actually said she hated it and told her husband - my friend - to tell me to change it.

My brother who gets laid often (chadlite Chico Lachowski looking mother fucker) even told me that the photo was cringe; that the only people who post serious looking pics are either models / celebrities posing for a cinematographic photos, or insecure autistic people who are artificially trying to create confidence (when normal people have enough confidence to smile) such that you look weak

Question: Do you think it's a looks thing - where if you are sub-8 you can't post serious photos - or are people irl just correct about this? That most people post happy pics and serious pics make you look retarded?

Last edited:
GO buy yourself a burgER

don't use (((social media)))

Smiling is a sign of submission

CHOose a bettER picture

or insecure autistic people who are artificially trying to create confidence (when normal people have enough confidence to smile) such that you look weak
This his home (but im not autistic)

I recently got an insta, and I got comments immediately irl from people that they all hated my profile picture because I didn't smile but rather smirked; my friend's wife actually said she hated it and told her husband - my friend - to tell me to change it.

My brother who gets laid often (chadlite Chico Lachowski looking mother fucker) even told me that the photo was cringe; that the only people who post serious looking pics are either models / celebrities posing for a cinematographic photos, or insecure autistic people who are artificially trying to create confidence (when normal people have enough confidence to smile) such that you look weak

Question: Do you think it's a looks thing - where if you are sub-8 you can't post serious photos - or are people irl just correct about this? That most people post happy pics and serious pics make you look retarded?
Idk man I dont feel like reading all of this :smonk:

Some people once said i have dead eyes, "death" stare, no reason to smile.

Smiling for a picture feels to unnatural for me

smiling is normie trait

I remember I used to go to church and one old hag told me to "smile".

The negative eye tilt and sunken jaw make me look terrible whether I'm smiling or have a serious face.

I saw "Just smile this is why you are unattractive" in subs like r/rateme. It's a big cope. Chad will look attractive with serious look or smiling.

Nothing to smile about

Having social media is a fakecel trait,truecels don't even bother with that shit

I have an extremely ugly smile so I prefer not smiling at all. Actually I prefer not talking if I don't need to and I'd wish we had to wear face masks for the rest of our lives

I can’t smile but can laugh. So I suggest get someone to take a pic of you mid-laugh as it will look more natural than a fake smile.

Snarling is more honest

If you're a woman, win either way.
If you're average or below, a smile is needed.
Anything above, a smile doesn't mean shit. Just have a good face