Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Social media/Tinder/etc are the only avenues left if a man wants sex/relationships with foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
The only way to acquire sexual and romantic relationships with women these days is through social media, or "hookup apps" such as tinder. Both of these heavily favor men who are exceptional in looks and/or social status.

-Whoremaxxing? Traditional whoring is dying out, become increasingly expensive, illegal, and inaccessible. The shutting down of Craigslist and Backpage, the modern "sex/human trafficking" hysteria and moral panic, unlimited government welfare for foids, heavily favorable hiring practices towards foids, the rise of OnlyScams and other E-whoring platforms, and the simp epidemic, have ensured that traditional whoremongering will continue to die out....

-Meeting in person? That's dying out too. Nightclubs, bars, concerts, etc, will never return to what they were pre Covid, and they were already on the gradual decline before Covid hit anyway. Approaching foids with sexual/romantic intent is increasingly difficult due to the sexual harassment/assault hysteria. Social circle maxxing is becoming increasingly difficult, people these days just stay in their own little bubbles for the most part, and soyciety as a whole is becoming more and more atomized.

- Moneymaxxing? That's a dead dating/mating strategy in 2021. As I've said before, foids already have access to near unlimited government assistance, plum jobs and preferential hiring, and simps who will throw money at them for literally nothing in return :feelsseriously:

-Arranged marriage maxxing? The last vestiges of this died out in the West in the 1940s, and is quickly dying out in more "traditional" lands.

-Geomaxxing? Very expensive and inconvenient, with no guarantee of success. Throw in the increasing westernization/Americanization of the world, and increased competition from other geo-maxxers, and it's an even worse strategy. Also, if foids in your own city, town, or neighborhood don't want you, what are the odds that a foid halfway across the world who doesn't even speak your language will?:feelshaha:

In short, it's over for the average man in today's world. It will be interesting to see how men as a whole REact when/if they finally realize this :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
This is because women prefer it that way. They want to be able to gatekeep who even gets to talk to them - guys whose faces they like.

For incels, the best bet is trying to infiltrate social circles and larping as a normie, but it's hard.

Still a lot of people meet a partner through work. I even thought of getting a job just so I could have a bunch of foid coworkers, but then I realized how stupid that idea is. Throughout my high school and college I had hundreds of foid "coworkers" and it didn't get me anything.

This is because women prefer it that way. They want to be able to gatekeep who even gets to talk to them - guys whose faces they like.

For incels, the best bet is trying to infiltrate social circles and larping as a normie, but it's hard.

Still a lot of people meet a partner through work. I even thought of getting a job just so I could have a bunch of foid coworkers, but then I realized how stupid that idea is. Throughout my high school and college I had hundreds of foid "coworkers" and it didn't get me anything.
Trying to meet foids through work is very risky. All it takes is for a foid to tell others that you made her feel "uncomfortable" and you're already in very hot water :feelshaha::feelsseriously:

Trying to meet foids through work is very risky. All it takes is for a foid to tell others that you made her feel "uncomfortable" and you're already in very hot water :feelshaha::feelsseriously:
I think this is overblown as an issue. I've worked with women before and I've cold approached 150 random foids and there were zero problems, other then them being unenthusiastic/uninterested. You should know how to just shoot the shit with people and if a foid seems into you (gtfo fakecel!) then invite her and some other coworkers out to drinks and see where it goes. Probably nowhere but you're not going to get in trouble.

Geomaxxing is definitely the most legit, albeit the hardest

Most of us are locationcels tbh :feelsjuice:
Perhaps you're right. The 1% chance I'd have of "ascending" "geomaxxing" in SS Africa is technically infinitely higher than the 0% chance I'd have of ascending here in the USSA. Still not worth the immense time, effort, and money :feelsjuice:
I think this is overblown as an issue. I've worked with women before and I've cold approached 150 random foids and there were zero problems, other then them being unenthusiastic/uninterested. You should know how to just shoot the shit with people and if a foid seems into you (gtfo fakecel!) then invite her and some other coworkers out to drinks and see where it goes. Probably nowhere but you're not going to get in trouble.
Maybe you're just very fortunate. "Cold approaching" may not have been a big deal back in the early-mid 2000s, but I would certainly not try it in 2021 :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I'm going to try what that 74 year old man did in the other thread. I just have to train my voice.
kek
i'm a voicelet and sound like an autistic monotone 14 year old

If you have neoteny then it's a wrap, you're probably undiagnosed.
i do have some youthful features for my age (21)
i'm 5'6, got 4 inch dick, small balls, a weak jaw and chin. Soft facial features and round face from being overweight. Little to no muscle on my body that shows. :dafuckfeels:

i do have some youthful features for my age (21)
i'm 5'6, got 4 inch dick, small balls, a weak jaw and chin. Soft facial features and round face from being overweight. Little to no muscle on my body that shows. :dafuckfeels:
Funny same age, but not as bad as yourself. Klinefelter's is also a possibly.

Imagine how many stds the average club/bar foid has, too.

Whoremaxxing? Traditional whoring is dying out, become increasingly expensive, illegal, and inaccessible. The shutting down of Craigslist and Backpage, the modern "sex/human trafficking" hysteria and moral panic, unlimited government welfare for foids, heavily favorable hiring practices towards foids, the rise of OnlyScams and other E-whoring platforms, and the simp epidemic, have ensured that traditional whoremongering will continue to die out....
Not really, just leave the west and live outside of the west, problem solved.

I don't know why people are so attached to their home countries, just leave and never go back, your country has nothing to offer you anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back