Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social Media: The amount of attention an average teenage girl gets on there.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I scrolled through r/RedditMoment and found this Blackpill; even the most average foid is getting the attention of hundreds of simps merely by posting innocent selfies of herself for the internet.

Vmt79xfq18q71

There are teenage girls now in high school with 6-7 figure follower counts, making millions with armies of simps asking them out and constantly validating their existence and boosting their egos to new highs, all before they even enter college.

Just this summer, I found a graduating senior Chang at my school with 2Million+ TikTok, most female followers, after a person reuploaded a short of his on YouTube and instantly recognized the gym shirt he was wearing to be belonging from my local high school.

You can only imagine what a White Stacy gets on there!

Schools up here in the American Northeast are very overcrowded and you can find high schools with more pupils than the number of enrolled students in the neighboring community college; you are competing with older men and the hundreds of boys in your grade when dating which now all done in social circles, iMessage, and Instagram.

Zoomers don't approach and they rarely talk to strangers outside their friend group: I have approached many my age or younger to ask a single question or make a simple conversation, a difficult task I remind you because of my recently diagnosed anxiety, but they all have paid almost no attention to me even though I'm an upperclassman since school has started this early September.

They just tune themselves out with AirPods, talking to amongst themselves, or what's on their phones to ever care about their surroundings.

It's a complete fantasy to think high school girls don't have any of the self-entitlement problems you attribute to college-aged women nowadays. @Edmund_Kemper

It's to compete with other women and showcase that their beauty was able to attract this man to be her BF to her entire friend group.

I'm sure this was the same experience for you younger guys my age on here.
@Broly @dreadtheblackpill @SocialzERo @<human @Nekopan @kanyepilled @Languishingrn @keksofthebest @dominic

Last edited:
Simps are enemies of mankind

I scrolled through r/RedditMoment and found this Blackpill; even the most average foid is getting the attention of hundreds of simps merely by posting innocent selfies of herself for the internet.

View attachment 500110

There are teenage girls now in high school with 6-7 figure follower counts, making millions with armies of simps asking them out and constantly validating their existence and boosting their egos to new highs, all before they even enter college.

Just this summer, I found a graduating senior Chang at my school with 2Million+ TikTok, most female followers, after a person reuploaded a short of his on YouTube and instantly recognized the gym shirt he was wearing to be belonging from my local high school.

Schools up here in the American Northeast are very overcrowded and you can find high schools with more pupils than the number of enrolled students in the neighboring community college; you are competing with older men and the hundreds of boys in your grade when dating which now all done in social circles, iMessage, and Instagram.

Zoomers don't approach and they rarely talk to strangers outside their friend group: I have approached many my age or younger to ask a single question or make a simple conversation, a difficult task I remind you because of my recently diagnosed anxiety, but they all have paid almost no attention to me even though I'm an upperclassman since school has started this early September.

They just tune themselves out with AirPods, talking to amongst themselves, or what's on their phones to ever care about their surroundings.

It's a complete fantasy to think high school girls don't have any of the self-entitlement problems you attribute to college-aged women nowadays. @Edmund_Kemper

@Broly @dreadtheblackpill @SocialzERo @<human @Nekopan @kanyepilled @Languishingrn @keksofthebest @dominic
How old are you? Also, I agree, I remember back in school foids were pumping their ego by getting everyone to add them on their Myspace or Bebo and seeing how many thousands of friends they had even though our school only had 300-400 people. This was even before highschool though, even around grade 5 and 6 it started. There is evidence to say that you can't actually have more than 140 friends or something, that is the limit for humans, yet these people think they are friends with millions to boost their egos. Fuck social media.

How old are you? Also, I agree, I remember back in school foids were pumping their ego by getting everyone to add them on their Myspace or Bebo and seeing how many thousands of friends they had even though our school only had 300-400 people. This was even before highschool though, even around grade 5 and 6 it started. There is evidence to say that you can't actually have more than 140 friends or something, that is the limit for humans, yet these people think they are friends with millions to boost their egos. Fuck social media.
17 y/o: it’s 1000x worse now because everyone in my generation wants to become an Instagram “influencer” or YouTube that has fame and money.

I find talking to other people pretty difficult. I have "friends" and people I talk to. But the word friend is very very broad. I am hard pressed to talk to someone and not feel like I ran a race afterwards, but usually I just listen to my cassette player and zone out. And when I am talking to people it doesn't feel like I'm really there. Like I'm talking and listening and responding but the "me" I know is somewhere completely different.

View attachment 500110

Fucking brutal. Sub8 might be unironically law in a couple of years

Its a vicious cycle. More simps = inflated female ego = more hypergamy = more lonely men = more simps

"Pride goeth b4 a fall"

17 y/o: it’s 1000x worse now because everyone in my generation wants to become an Instagram “influencer” or YouTube that has fame and money.
Fuck sorry to hear, I'm 26 (hence remembering a bit earlier and mentioning Myspace and Bebo). I definitely agree it's become worse with time and people are more and more obsessed with that shit. Foids and their ego boosting.

Simps are enemies of mankind
99% of men are simps nowadays regardless if they're into a "relationship" (and get sex once a month if at all) or are incel. That's how this gynocentric hell of a soyciety works. In this shitty swamp if you're not an aryan millionaire you've got little to no value to the vast majority of women, they'll never truly love you and will just use you as a walking ATM, use you for them to have kids and so forth and manipulate you via sex and other things.

99% of men are simps nowadays regardless if they're into a "relationship" (and get sex once a month if at all) or are incel. That's how this gynocentric hell of a soyciety works. In this shitty swamp if you're not an aryan millionaire you've got little to no value to the vast majority of women, they'll never truly love you and will just use you as a walking ATM, use you for them to have kids and so forth and manipulate you via sex and other things.
Brutal over

true simp are worst than foid
Nah, simp enables foid, if there were no foids and still simps, they'd just be spending their money on Chads because they're so pathetic.
based take, women just manipulate men and coerce them into giving up their time and money

Nah, simp enables foid, if there were no foids and still simps, they'd just be spending their money on Chads because they're so pathetic.

based take, women just manipulate men and coerce them into giving up their time and money
Kek

Simps already simp for chad

Just go on reddit and look at any post with a picture of an attractive male

"Ooh boy what a specimen. I dont mind my wife for cucking me with that daddy. Woof woof"

Not exaggerating

There's simply no going back. Either be born a chad or accept your fate.

Kek

Simps already simp for chad

Just go on reddit and look at any post with a picture of an attractive male

"Ooh boy what a specimen. I dont mind my wife for cucking me with that daddy. Woof woof"

Not exaggerating
:blackpill: you're right

Things like this makes me wish a chink would misclick and launch nuclear missiles to end this God forsaken world already.

There will always be an endless amount of thirsty simps and what do they gain from simping? Absolutely nothing while Foids go out and get pumped by Chads.

No Time to Simp. I bet even 007's cucked now.

The jews have brainwashed society into believing women are something special.

They are not vain. right....

They are not hungry for money. Right...

They do not cheat. Right...

They do not lie and get you arrested. Right...

They are not capable of bullying. Right...

They do not have nasty behavior even if you are nice and are not even trying to pick them up.

Right....

They do not file majority of divorce. Right....

They do not lie.

They do not kill.

they do not steal.

they do not make ups false rape accusations.

They do not abuse, kill or abort children. Right... Very Godly thing abortions...

Teen years is when a female turns into a even bigger bitch, more nasty, condescending and arrogant.

These are the years where they fully learn to hate ugly men without any reason.

And than after college is when they learn to do nothing and collect $100K/year min - 40 hours doing jackshit aside from working either in HR or marketing.
Teen years is when my sister became a complete and total fucking bitch to me.

high school is when she had her boyfriend....

Of course...

And than he broke things off...

She started crying...

I said nothing because one time I went to her when she was crying in school and she told me to get lost in middle school.

so high school? Crying after boyfriend CHADullah told her to get lost?

I just went they other way because I presumed she wanted me to get lost just like last time.

Starts crying more to my mom why I do not comfort her?:feelskek::feelzez::feelsokman:

High school is also when she started calling me a faggot and began to make fun of me for being transgender taking estradiol back than and shit.

Females will hate you for being ugly and if you transgender they will think you have some fetish which why doing this....:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Foids hate trannies more than incels. Trust me.... :feelskek:

I have personal experience - too much of it....

Trannies are just pawns being used and disposed by jews....

Last edited:
Hell, I'd worship a woman as hot as that.