Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SoCiAl MeDiA iS tOxiC

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I hate this normie cope. I get endless recommendations on YouTube of videos saying how quitting social media will fix your life cos muh algorithms make people toxic and antagonistic. There's also this old cope of "social media isn't real life".

And yet, I see people from toddlers to grandmas glued to their phone screens, usually using social media. And yet, I see endless toxicity and violence in real life. Normies tell bullied children to just shut up and take the beating, but they can't handle a mean comment on Facebook. You have to live an incredibly sheltered life to think getting a mean troll comment on social media is the worst thing that could happen, you can just block the mean people or quit social media, we can't quit real life (well, except suicide). Besides, it's obvious ugly men get the worst hate: if we want to date, we just have to learn to deal with endless women calling us ugly creeps and telling us to kill ourselves for being ugly, both on the internet and in real life. I had a foid say straight to my face "I hate you because you're ugly", but I bet according to IT she ackshually meant my personality, she just spoke the normie code which I can't understand due to my subpar social skills. :feelsohh:

Fuck off, people are just toxic, it's not muh algorithms making them toxic. Right now there are wars and conflicts all over the world where people kill each other, but I'm sure people started being mean when you got a hate comment under your photo once. Mark Zuckerberg doesn't force you to be mean, take responsibility for once, you normshits.

I thought that caps thing was only done by women :feelshehe:

hate is everywhere. we are humans so yeah, we poison everything. i really like how every concept is neutral but we come here putting on labels to judge it all. as if we were gods or something

The only social media i have is youtube and twitch where i go to watch incels playing some of my favorite games.
I don't watch any big streamer/youtuber and certainly no toilets.
Every other form of social media i used to have like facebook i deleted it years ago.

Life is indeed shit offline. Being online can make it less shit, if you chose the right platforms and controle who/what you access on social media. Not all people are smart enough to see that and the droid normies become even more stupid...

how ur socials can be toxic if u have zero friends folowers posts or anything its just u folowing bunch of retarded content :feelskek:

i've heard normies actually have notifications and shit :feelskek:

brootal :feelskek:

Social media is bad for your psychology because it is a different media than traditional communication with unintended effects independent of its intended use.

However, leaving social media is social suicide because it has made itself necessary for communication. If you don't have it, you will be forgotten since your competition will have it.