Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Social media doesn't appeal to non normies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Because it's targeted at the common normie animal. If I see a YouTube short about "father gets revenge for kid being raped." I won't care. I don't feel the anger normies feel upon hearing le horrible crimes. I know that the video itself is just an excuse for braindead normies to get angry and share their repressed violent fantasies like the domesticated dogs they are.

The majority of social media is just that, pandering to primitive human instincts and you have to be a braindead unselfaware animal to fall for it. "GUY SAYS MEAN THING ABOUT WOMEN HOLY SHIT!" holy shit I don't care. I hate women. I don't give two shits about helping other disgusting normie animal fucks and I hate other people. None of the normie targeted bait YouTube throws at me works because I'm not a normie. I'm a self aware animal. One that's never been affected by most of the traditional instincts normies experience.
Screenshot 20240725 1112312

I've never understood social media, the only thing I use is YouTube to watch videos about history and telegram to communicate like a messenger.

I've never understood social media, the only thing I use is YouTube to watch videos about history and telegram to communicate like a messenger.
Normies aren't aware of their repetitive mindless behavior and instincts. They engage in social media because it's been fine tuned to suck their time away. It doesn't appeal to us because we have niche interests and understand human nature

Otherwise, human feelings are turned into a commodity and everyone wants to cash in on them, specifically keeping a large number of people on the platform in order to sell advertising more expensively and make money from it.

(((social media))) is a cesspit of massive fucking faggots who are desperate for drama. it's as you said, it's an excuse for braindead normies to be mad and let out their repressed violent fantasies because they are good goys who never want to take out their anger. faggots such as moistcritical who make a living off of the most stale, most irrelevant bullshit drama is proof of this.

i mostly use instagram for funny cat videos

(((social media))) is a cesspit of massive fucking faggots who are desperate for drama. it's as you said, it's an excuse for braindead normies to be mad and let out their repressed violent fantasies because they are good goys who never want to take out their anger. faggots such as moistcritical who make a living off of the most stale, most irrelevant bullshit drama is proof of this.
Agreed. It's pathetic

I have never used soycial media, I don't even have a phone. I would make a faceberg account if I could post without censorship.