Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Social Hierarchies Fill Me With Dread

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Adam Sandler Water GIF by Death Wish Coffee

I was watching the Super Bowl and noticed a moment between plays where some manlet waterboy who looked to be about 40 ran onto the field and sprayed water into Patrick Mahome’s mouth.

It must be so brutal knowing your whole existence is to spray water into millionaire Chad’s mouth. That waterboy likely has a natural ego just like anyone else, but it must feel so contradictory to his lowly position. Especially since these individuals haven’t even been on this Earth half as long as he has and have already achieved far more than he ever will.

yup it's mostly manlets or ethnics which have slave jobs, soyciety puts us in our places. There is no way u can climb the latter off success as a subhuman.

Yeah you can't untake the black pill. You see how genetics determines where one stands in life.

Yeah you can't untake the black pill. You see how genetics determines where one stands in life.
It really is hard going to any hotel, resort, etc., and seeing the ugly wagies stuck on the hamster wheel serving their genetic betters.

It’s even more brutal when those wagies mog me, like the tallchad waiter I had at Olive Garden. There’s no doubt IQ plays a factor, but it seems like everything is just blind luck.

It really is hard going to any hotel, resort, etc., and seeing the ugly wagies stuck on the hamster wheel serving their genetic betters.

It’s even more brutal when those wagies mog me, like the tallchad waiter I had at Olive Garden. There’s no doubt IQ plays a factor, but it seems like everything is just blind luck.
Low IQ Chad’s waste their body

Low IQ Chad’s waste their body
IQ is just as genetic as anything else. Hating someone for being retarded is no more logical than hating someone for being short.

Even that aside, life is all luck anyways. If you were born in the Congo, you’d be fighting child soldiers or mining for cobalt rn instead of posting here.

There’s nothing I hate more than richfaggots who act like they earned it or whatever. I did a lot to get where I am, but I also understand the circumstances of my birth played the greatest role in my financial stability.

IQ is just as genetic as anything else. Hating someone for being retarded is no more logical than hating someone for being short.

Even that aside, life is all luck anyways. If you were born in the Congo, you’d be fighting child soldiers or mining for cobalt rn instead of posting here.

There’s nothing I hate more than richfaggots who act like they earned it or whatever. I did a lot to get where I am, but I also understand the circumstances of my birth played the greatest role in my financial stability.
Yep IQ is genetic

Adam Sandler Water GIF by Death Wish Coffee

I was watching the Super Bowl and noticed a moment between plays where some manlet waterboy who looked to be about 40 ran onto the field and sprayed water into Patrick Mahome’s mouth.

It must be so brutal knowing your whole existence is to spray water into millionaire Chad’s mouth. That waterboy likely has a natural ego just like anyone else, but it must feel so contradictory to his lowly position. Especially since these individuals haven’t even been on this Earth half as long as he has and have already achieved far more than he ever will.
Social hierarchies need to be erased from the human personality genome. Only erenyeager should exist in all of our bodies