Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social groups are rigged with double standards

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-

For my first example of this I will point out the double standard with insults it’s so much easier to get away with degrading someone for something about them that’s naturally predetermined then it is to get away with degrading someone for something about them that is associated with bad self maintenance. Look at the way men get belittled for being short or having a small penis that’s not with in their control that is a naturally predetermined topic about a man. now take a look at how a lady will not stop victimising her self if she’s been degraded for being fat now that’s a topic about people that’s commonly associated with bad self maintenance.

For my second example I will point out how much easier it is to get away with touching a guy inappropriately than it is to get away with touching a lady inappropriately say for example a guy as Gynecomastia ( tits ) . If someone in that social group touches the guys tits you can bet it will be common for the other people in the social groups to let the guilty person get away with it because it was done to make fun of the guy. Now take a look at what will happen if someone touches a lady’s tits with out her consent she will cry her eyes out about being sexually violated and get the guilty person to be an enemy of the social group she’s in. The guilty person will find themselves in danger of being the kind of person people will Want to beat up.

And finally now that we are on our third example I will talk about how much more consequential it is to insult people if you’re a guy than it is to insult people if you’re a lady. A lady will be enabled to insult someone because it gives her the upper hand in making someone else look bad so she can victimise her self and if anyone ever try’s to assault her for her insults the person guilty of assault is seen as an irredeemable person not worthy of forgiveness now take how consequential it is to insult someone as a guy that guy who insults people can get assaulted and the people who assaulted him will. Be seen as the people who gave the guy what he deserved.

Social groups is for cuckolds.

Pepe dnrd

For my first example of this I will point out the double standard with insults it’s so much easier to get away with degrading someone for something about them that’s naturally predetermined then it is to get away with degrading someone for something about them that is associated with bad self maintenance. Look at the way men get belittled for being short or having a small penis that’s not with in their control that is a naturally predetermined topic about a man. now take a look at how a lady will not stop victimising her self if she’s been degraded for being fat now that’s a topic about people that’s commonly associated with bad self maintenance.

For my second example I will point out how much easier it is to get away with touching a guy inappropriately than it is to get away with touching a lady inappropriately say for example a guy as Gynecomastia ( tits ) . If someone in that social group touches the guys tits you can bet it will be common for the other people in the social groups to let the guilty person get away with it because it was done to make fun of the guy. Now take a look at what will happen if someone touches a lady’s tits with out her consent she will cry her eyes out about being sexually violated and get the guilty person to be an enemy of the social group she’s in. The guilty person will find themselves in danger of being the kind of person people will Want to beat up.

And finally now that we are on our third example I will talk about how much more consequential it is to insult people if you’re a guy than it is to insult people if you’re a lady. A lady will be enabled to insult someone because it gives her the upper hand in making someone else look bad so she can victimise her self and if anyone ever try’s to assault her for her insults the person guilty of assault is seen as an irredeemable person not worthy of forgiveness now take how consequential it is to insult someone as a guy that guy who insults people can get assaulted and the people who assaulted him will. Be seen as the people who gave the guy what he deserved.
we dont say LadY here. its foid