Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Social distancing"

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

Normies dont know the first thing about social distancing In my 22 years of life I have never had a birthday party. Nobody tells me happy birthday but my parents and my friends dont really give a shit. They think staying in the house for extended peroids of time is awful but they dont realise its some of our lifes. Its just annoying to see people complain about shit that you do on a daily basis.

JFL nextdoor there's probably a 5'2 balding oldcel janitor that's about to rope while they're taking that pic

i've been social distancing all my life ngl

on my bday family hands me presents then say happy bday then act like I don't exist, I have never had a party or had friends so having a party is pointless and to be honest I hate bdays there just days to remind me a another year has gone by and my life is still a mess and it kinda hurts knowing my family puts no effort into my bdays my mother always buys me socks or something that cost no more than $20 and my sisters always buy me childish things and its obvious they don't see me as a man and I rather have no presents and be treated like a man for my bday than anything else.

I find normies have no clue about considerate personal spacing or even walking without nearly crashing into others.

These post on social media about how depressed and lonely foids are now... pure suifuel.

i cringe every time i hear that phrase

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

i overheard a normie on his phone today saying, "being in quarantine would drive him crazy..."

There's quarantine because of my face.

damn, this brings back terrible memories of my birthdays

Feminist haircut alarm

Read the first comment over there:

It’s my birthday too. I feel her pain. It’s a birthday we’ll likely never forget.

"I feel your pain" "never forget" LMAO

And this hole would reject every member of this forum.

I've been socialdistancemaxxing since 2014 tbh

When you find out your way of life has an official name now