Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Social Darwinism is a (((useful))) fraud. Kropotkin's ideas on cooperation are the complement of evolution.

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★★
Competition is inherent to our nature but it's obviously not something exclusive.
Kropotkin viewed the "struggle of existence" not as a competition between organisms, but a struggle against adverse circumstances. The environment is the "common enemy", not other species or individuals.

250px-Kropotkin2.jpg

>

220px-Darwin_restored2.jpg

"Darwin recognised that no phrase would be perfect in capturing the essence of his theory, and the use of ‘survival of the fittest’ had some unintended consequences. Today, most modern biologists reject the phrase because ‘fittest’ has connotations in popular culture well beyond its original biological meaning of reproductive success. It was used in the 19th century by so-called social Darwinists to justify the unrestrained competition of cut-throat capitalism, and by creationists in the 20th century to criticise evolutionary theory for justifying moral standards that lead to ill treatment of the weak in society. (...)"

Last edited:
Cooperation on terms the femasites and bluepillers are willing to accept is basically cuckolding, it's basically the society we live in today, it's basically slavery to support the sex havers.

I don't want to cooperate with anyone who doesn't believe in healthcare covering facial surgery.

Cooperation on terms the femasites and bluepillers are willing to accept is basically cuckolding, it's basically the society we live in today, it's basically slavery to support the sex havers.

While a man is eating out his virgin female, I do not even have real food at home. It is beyond over at this point.

I dunno. I don't like anarchists. Left-leaning anarchists especially.

Darwin never used 'survival of the fittest' that was coined by Herbert Spencer. Darwin's work was more focused on adaptability to the environment.

Darwinism is partly responsible for human catastrophe we see today. It is responsible for the erosion of religion we see today and mass secularization in society.

Fastforward to 2020, and capitalist cucks will literally lie, steal, cheat, anything if it means getting ahead materially. They would fuck one of their friends wives and not feel there was anything wrong about it. Morals and justice are now antiquated and irrelevant. There is no social order at all, but only chaos, and it gets worse every year.

Oh well, I realize we have tune up our inner common sense first. I mean basic needs. (You must have realized that the majority of women already don't have to worry about economic resources as much as us with respect to wageslaver a.k.a hardcore capitalism and being opposed to UBI or UBS or any change to our "immovable" system like boomers). So this issue is about men (even if that includes bluepilled cucked normies), Then this can be extrapolated to other male initiatives (political, scientific, technological,etc),
Guys, think and obssess about this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back