Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Social consequences Chads vs Normies vs Sub5s

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

I wish you were here
★★★★
I think the subject has already been reviewed over and over again but just in case... do you think let's say Chad does something ankward in front of a public and a sub5 did the same, the consequences wouldn't be the same right? Like if chad would by mistake Fart very loudly he would get way less mockery than a sub5. If a sub5 would by mistake fart in front of an audience, is it really whorth it to keep living in shame and disgust? Is it really ovER?

the subject has already been reviewed over and over again
It indeed has; Chads get the benefits of the halo effect, making virtually all foids and normies/cucks project positive traits and such onto an attractive physical appearance, while the modern foid also finds them attractive enough to completely ignore whatever negative behaviour that might be shown simply to get with the mogger in question... :society:

And of course, the sub 5 male has the exact opposite dilemma, further contributing to the modern discrimination and subjugation against subhumans what with hypergamy and foid privilege; the personality detectors are simply shut off when 6'2, thugmaxxed Tyrone comes around. :feelshaha:

making virtually all foids and normies/cucks project positive traits and such onto an attractive physical appearance
Nature is brutal. I cannot believe all my life I was blind to the halo effect and everyone else around me is disgusting and should be shot for succumbing to such primal instincts