Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Social circle game is a fucking scam. Normies must burn.

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
★★★★
After being NEET for the last 4 years I recently started studying comp science.

Interacting with other human being after such a long time made me realize fucking instantly why I became a NEET in the first place.
Fucking vegans,
fucking antifas,
fucking cucks,
fucking soyboys,
fucking normies in general.

How do the normies not realize they're being brainwashed? They all talk about the same shit. It's like you're surrounded by fucking bots.
These guys drive me insane. It's so damn tiring to put up with their shitty conversation topics that they learned about in msm.
I used to hate the NPC meme, but I realized it's true. They don't have a single original thought. They don't question shit.
All they do is copy shit that's being said in media.

But you know what's even worse? Cucks.
I was having barbecue with some guys at the river yesterday and two of them had long term gf's.
We talked about foids in general and somehow the topic turned to cheating.
Both of these god damn soyboy cucklords said they wouldn't mind if their foid cheated on them, as long as she tells them.
One even had an agreement with his gf that she just needs to write him a message beforehand and it would be fine.
I couldn't fucking believe my ears and said: "So you like licking some others mens cum out of your gf's pussy or what?"
and that just made them laugh "Haha Modus Coperandi, you're so crude!"
These fucking thirsty betas!
You know what? Foids are actually correct when they write shit like: "Where have all the good men gone?"
It's all fucking soycucks nowadays. Masculinity is dead. When the fuck did cheating become acceptable?

It's very easy for me to act as a normie-in-disguise, but holy shit every time I come home it feels like my head is going to explode.
How am I supposed to survive the next 3 years? The rope is calling me every day.
I can't wait to be finished with this shit. The reason I started comp science is to be able to work from home. Fuck normies. Being alone is a million times better that putting up with their shit.

Can't you just watch recorded lectures for most of your courses? Do you have group projects that would prevent you from being alone?

Open relationships are getting more and more common.

How do the normies not realize they're being brainwashed?
Because they are surrounded and raised by people who buy into the brainwashing aswell, anyone who isn't bluepilled is just a hateful thought criminal in their minds.

i hope someone shoots up your campus
wish i had the capability to study anything. working from home would be a dream

exactly. i dont talk because i fucking hate the people around me. id be an extrovert if normies werent such phaggots

Why did you ever hate the npc meme? From the moment i saw it i knew it was fucking gold.

As long as he gets to fuck his cock caresoule gf he’s still mogging all of us mate