Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social Circle above everything else.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Fuck the dick pill, fuck the height pill, fuck the jawline pill. Social circle above everything else

I failed in life because i had no social circle at all. If i stayed in school i could’ve gotten with a group of rejects or some people who i liked and made money together and had a fun life. But instead i got taken out and my life was snipped from me. I got castrated in life. I had to stay in a house all day with a brother who was rebellious and hung around my other family of weed smokers, partiers, criminals, and gamers who didn’t give 2 shits about there future they just wanted to get that next high. I discluded myself and tried making it on my own and you all know what was the outcome of that but the fact of the matter is you’ll never make it without a social circle.

Imagine how much money i could’ve made if i had a social circle. I had so many ideas growing up, i had to watch youtubers who had social circles steal all of my ideas and get famous off of them. I could’ve been rich by now. I could’ve gone to college and met a lot of amazing people even as a sub 5 male, because i’d have status.

I could’ve gotten my bank account, gaming pc, and license years ago.

Now i gotta go work a 9-5 and hear everyone else talk about what new shit they aquired and about their bf’s and gf’s they made with their social circles.

I had none of that. There would be no point in trying to make friends with people, it’s retarded because i’m so far behind everyone else i’ll just be looked down upon like i’ve always been.

So now it’s just work until i die and cope alone.

Even most of you have social circles so i’m an outcast on here as well.

Last edited:
i went to school and still couldn't get into a circle

Aspergers is brutal

Encircles me

your whore sister below everyone else

Make a circle with your hand

and beat your meat :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Fuck the dick pill, fuck the height pill, fuck the jawline pill. Social circle above everything else

I failed in life because i had no social circle at all. If i stayed in school i could’ve gotten with a group of rejects or some people who i liked and made money together and had a fun life. But instead i got taken out and my life was snipped from me. I got castrated in life. I had to stay in a house all day with a brother who was rebellious and hung around my other family of weed smokers, partiers, criminals, and gamers who didn’t give 2 shits about there future they just wanted to get that next high. I discluded myself and tried making it on my own and you all know what was the outcome of that but the fact of the matter is you’ll never make it without a social circle.

Imagine how much money i could’ve made if i had a social circle. I had so many ideas growing up, i had to watch youtubers who had social circles steal all of my ideas and get famous off of them. I could’ve been rich by now. I could’ve gone to college and met a lot of amazing people even as a sub 5 male, because i’d have status.

I could’ve gotten my bank account, gaming pc, and license years ago.

Now i gotta go work a 9-5 and hear everyone else talk about what new shit they aquired and about their bf’s and gf’s they made with their social circles.

I had none of that. There would be no point in trying to make friends with people, it’s retarded because i’m so far behind everyone else i’ll just be looked down upon like i’ve always been.

So now it’s just work until i die and cope alone.

Even most of you have social circles so i’m an outcast on here as well.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

You need to be NT as well, I have a mediocre social circle of just guys that I'm barely hanging onto because I'm non-NT.

Those gender even social circles you see were formed in their teenage years. It's over if you weren't social back then.

You need to be NT as well, I have a mediocre social circle of just guys that I'm barely hanging onto because I'm non-NT.

Those gender even social circles you see were formed in their teenage years. It's over if you weren't social back then.
True af. Never went to college, and here I am all day alone in my home.

100% truth over if you aren't NT