Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social Anxiety Support is suicide fuel.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
A lot of the upset people (be it muh anxiety or muh depression) there have boyfriends/husbands and girlfriends/wives. I realize at that point the whole anxiety and depression thing is a meme.

Every time they post, or had a problem, they usually mention their partner, or spouse. But boy, usually reading that kind of stuff is pure suicide fuel.

That place drove me crazy.

maxresdefault.jpg

This was a few years back and its hard to find people that relate to you.

I've also gotten banned on questioning why they're so many people here in relationships. Every now and then we had a singles meet-up or check-in threads, many of the girls there rejected many guys lol, and those type of threads had to be prohibited (they caused too much drama/in-fighting) between those that are single and in-relationships.

During then, I've also visited an asexual forum, many of them are too in relationships, and even some of them have kids... WTF? Also whats funny is that the relationship section had more posts/threads than the general section, like really? I think a lot of these people too are meme'ing with asexuality.

I've came to a conclusion that many of these people are living in a totally different dimension compared to ours. But, thank god, we have incels.is (even though, every now, and then we get cucked by fakecels).

You're right, it's like a rich person complaining to a homeless guy about how he has more money than he knows what to do with.
Cute profile pic btw, i know who it is lol

Minamoto said:
You're right, it's like a rich person complaining to a homeless guy about how he has more money than he knows what to do with.

I guess every weebcel knows megumin :D

Minamoto said:

Facade said:

I didn't before I came here.

They essentially devalue every serious condition into oblivion and are making memes out of it.

Depression? They mean sadness
Anxiety? Probably self doubt
Asexuality? Probably not satisfied with their partner or a low sex drive

Most people online are atten whores who don't actually have these conditions

Kointo said:

Then most weebcels.

Konosuba is pretty popular and enjoyable to watch

Minamoto said:
Kointo said:
Minamoto said:

Facade said:

Did you guys watch Kononsuba?

Facade said:
Minamoto said:
I'm always mainstreamfagging.

I'm not scared to admit that I listen to Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Did you  guys watch Kononsuba?

I can't. I'm always on here.

Facade said:
They essentially devalue every serious condition into oblivion and are making memes out of it.
They make up those problems to garner the utmost sympathy and remorse, as much as possible, that kind of stuff is BS. Luckily, I could always sense that kind of shit.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Did you  guys watch Kononsuba?

I'm always mainstreamfagging.

I'm not scared to admit that I listen to Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga.

Feel free to like what you want.

Yes I watched it

Facade said:

yeah, that site and other similar ones have effectively turned mental illness into a meme. It's infuriating. 

Raising awareness has actually made the stigma worse in some ways. The system has abandoned real sufferers for overprivileged females.

Normalfaggot anxiety is a meme, but they seem to kill themselves a lot. Maybe they fucked up their cry for help, but only normals seem to end it, in my experience anyway. Anecdotal, I know.

Chris-Cornell.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
I've came to a conclusion that many of these people are living in a totally different dimension compared to ours. But, thank god, we have incels.is (even though, every now, and then we get cucked by fakecels).

And that's the real trick.

They have no fucking clue what we've gone through. Normies have taken over everything.

KyloRen said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I've came to a conclusion that many of these people are living in a totally different dimension compared to ours. But, thank god, we have incels.is (even though, every now, and then we get cucked by fakecels).
They have no fucking clue what we've gone through. Normies have taken over everything.

and when they get a small taste of reality, they rope

at least incels have built a tolerance to the poison

A Good Friend said:
Normalfaggot anxiety is a meme, but they seem to kill themselves a lot. Maybe they fucked up their cry for help, but only normals seem to end it, in my experience anyway. Anecdotal, I know.

Chris-Cornell.jpg

it's like you said. Many incels are stronger than they realize.

A Good Friend said:
and when they get a small taste of reality, they rope

at least incels have built a tolerance to the poison

We are stronk.

I try avoid those kind of people whenever possible but you eventually run up to them IRL.

A Good Friend said:
Chris-Cornell.jpg
Que the Sam Hyde meme of "the strongest shall survive" whilst strangling a Normie near to death.

KyloRen said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I've came to a conclusion that many of these people are living in a totally different dimension compared to ours. But, thank god, we have incels.is (even though, every now, and then we get cucked by fakecels).
Everything they touch gets ruined. Heck yeah, I'm an elitist about that ;).

Juxtaposition6 said:
I try avoid those kind of people whenever possible but you eventually run up to them IRL.
I can't imagine, what even goes on the psych wards (as its filled with Stacies), and some depression/anxiety circles or meet up groups.

@idkwattodowithlife

it's "The weak should fear the strong."

That being said, I'm not a huge Hyde fan, but he has some balls to be subversive in this environment.

everyone is a normie

A Good Friend said:
idkwattodowithlife

That being said, I'm not a huge Hyde fan, but he has some balls to be subversive in this environment.
I'm not a Hyde or MDE fan myself too, but I just thought that meme was funny, that's all.

Indari said:
everyone is a normie
Join in the fun, Indari-senpai.

happy-people.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
Que the Sam Hyde meme of "the strongest shall survive" whilst strangling a Normie near to death.

Everything they touch gets ruined. Heck yeah, I'm an elitist about that ;).

I can't imagine, what even goes on the psych wards (as its filled with Stacies), and some depression/anxiety circles or meet up groups.
Most people are bluepilled and overly agreeable so they wouldn't mind getting fucked and cucked and mucked over by normals who think they have it just as bad as them.
People who frequent psyche wards or memetal illness circles are part of most people so the rule applies.
The days draw nearER and nearER.

idkwattodowithlife said:
A Good Friend said:
idkwattodowithlife
I'm not a Hyde or MDE fan myself too, but I just thought that meme was funny, that's all.

Yeah, I like the meme as well. I remember seeing him years ago do open mic in black clubs and just talking shit about Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin, and I thought that was fucking insane. The 4chan worship is annoying, but man, that took guts.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Most people are bluepilled and overly agreeable so they wouldn't mind getting fucked and cucked and mucked over by normals who think they have it just as bad as them.
People who frequent psyche wards or memetal illness circles are part of most people so the rule applies.
The days draw nearER and nearER.
It seems like psych wards are just suicide fuel, they might as heal boo-boo, or a bit of blood coming out of their fingers too.

A Good Friend said:
Yeah, I like the meme as well. I remember seeing him years ago do open mic in black clubs and just talking shit about Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin, and I thought that was fucking insane. The 4chan worship is annoying, but man, that took guts.
Yeah, he definitely had the balls. I think they were times, where he asked scammed from asking donation. Similar thing like David Duke stealing some church donations...

idkwattodowithlife said:
It seems like psych wards are just suicide fuel, they might as heal boo-boo, or a bit of blood coming out of their fingers too.

Yeah, he definitely had the balls. I think they were times, where he asked scammed from asking donation. Similar thing like David Duke stealing some church donations...

Gotta suck the blood right off.

idkwattodowithlife said:

It's funny, my dad is a classic liberal (so am I), so for years when I was growing up, he'd make a joke about something on TV when someone was preaching equality, he'd say "I wonder what David Duke would think, haha" just as a stand-in for racists because he remembered him running for congress in the 80's.

Then, when this new right movement began four or five years back, I told him "Man, David Duke is really gaining some traction in this country, I'm not sure how much of a joke he'll be much longer."

Sure enough, DD ends up on CNN, in the conversation again. I think that's when the old man realized that it was dark times comin' for liberals.

/blog

Juxtaposition6 said:
Gotta suck the blood right off.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w[/video]

idkwattodowithlife said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w[/video]
"National task force against homosexuality"
lol

It never ceases to amaze me that a handful of mental health experts with decades of experience thought forcing me into group therapy was a great idea.

Geez, what could possibly go wrong with a 36 year old virgin listening to druggies that fucked up their life, single mothers that fucked up their life, and Chads depressed because they couldn't be a wrestler, while I just did well in school and wageslaved most of my life, and they still have infinitely more social value than me.

Grotesque said:
It never ceases to amaze me that a handful of mental health experts with decades of experience thought forcing me into group therapy was a great idea.

Geez, what could possibly go wrong with a 36 year old virgin listening to druggies that fucked up their life, single mothers that fucked up their life, and Chads depressed because they couldn't be a wrestler, while I just did well in school and wageslaved most of my life, and they still have infinitely more social value than me.

You're ugly and they are not.

That's something, perhaps, most therapists know, but don't want to publicly say it.

Therapy is torture for ugly men. We have to sit there and listen to some roast crack whore who had 15 kids to Tyrone/Chad at age 13 which is a"traumatic experience" while we sit there and have to listen to the same garbage about how it's our fault we're incel and we should just get over it lol.

Fuck the roasties in psychology that won't recognize our situation as a legit reason to be depressed because they can't even fathom being not validated every 3 microseconds

Grotesque said:

Therapy hardly ever works.

And sounds like the agepill got to Chads. Most people that usually gloats about the past are no other than Normies, Chads, and Stacies.