Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Social anxiety is making me suicidical!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I'm laying in bed because I go to a school tomorrow and I have such a big anxiety because I have no friends there and I dont even know when the bus or train leaves, I truely want to die right know. I hope I drop out and LDAR in peace.

Last edited:
You get used to it

i had these feeling since i was born really and i just don´t care anymore tbh
but mostly the worst part is before school in school I mostly dont care about anything but its just the ovERthinking I always do

same fucking thing bro, college i wanna go to online courses but my fucking parents will disown me i drop out fucck this shittt. college eniviroment aint for meee. i got therapist i hope they can explain my parents my mental health too bad for college enivroment i feel u bro fuckk this shit. anixety too much i wanna puke cry it sucks i just hate forced social interaction walking campus groups stacys together with chads fuck this

same fucking thing bro, college i wanna go to online courses but my fucking parents will disown me i drop out fucck this shittt. college eniviroment aint for meee. i got therapist i hope they can explain my parents my mental health too bad for college enivroment i feel u bro fuckk this shit. anixety too much i wanna puke cry it sucks i just hate forced social interaction walking campus groups stacys together with chads fuck this
at least I'm not alone. I wished I had an incel friend irl

You get used to it

Very true

The first few days are hell but after like 5 days you just get used to seeing people enjoying their lives and being miserable

Were not meant to enjoy this life

OP what year you?

Very true

The first few days are hell but after like 5 days you just get used to seeing people enjoying their lives and being miserable

Were not meant to enjoy this life

OP what year you?
11th

I know what it's like having anxiety, but I stopped giving a fuck about pretty much everything a while ago and that really helped me out. I feel like the state purposely keeps people in a constant state of anxiety with unstable jobs, college, social obligations/expectations, etc, but once you completely detach yourself from the system like I have, there's nothing to really worry about.

its 0ver kidd0 remember to eat ur veggies and drink ur milk

I'm laying in bed because I go to a school tomorrow and I have such a big anxiety because I have no friends there and I dont even know when the bus or train leaves, I truely want to die right know. I hope I drop out and LDAR in peace.
Feel free to PM anytime OP.

my uni experience in a nutshell :kys:

Play it cool and you might get some good Stacy pussy in school tomorrow:feelzez:

try big pharma. Apparently benzos help some ppl

Watch Jordan peterson, that's what I did, he shows you how to overcome social anxiety.

the worst part for me is the flashbacks. I can remember almost every awkward/embarrassing moment I've ever had and it makes me want to kill myself.

I know what it's like having anxiety, but I stopped giving a fuck about pretty much everything a while ago and that really helped me out. I feel like the state purposely keeps people in a constant state of anxiety with unstable jobs, college, social obligations/expectations, etc, but once you completely detach yourself from the system like I have, there's nothing to really worry about.
how the bitching fuck did you do it. The only way would be to embrace death somehow.. otherwise don't you constantly have fear of death? (which homelessness and shit will lead to)

the worst part for me is the flashbacks. I can remember almost every awkward/embarrassing moment I've ever had and it makes me want to kill myself.
I still remember the time where i sperged out in the middle of a presentation.

how the bitching fuck did you do it. The only way would be to embrace death somehow.. otherwise don't you constantly have fear of death? (which homelessness and shit will lead to)
I don't fear death. Thankfully, my dad doesn't mind me being a NEET, so he won't kick me out. I guess if your parents are the types that are like "Get a job, or we're kicking you out", then you're pretty much fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back