Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social anxiety is literally just a side effect of inceldom

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
When I was younger I never had social anxiety because I had friends and I knew people at least liked talking to me

But then as I got older the harder it became to make friends and get girls (which I never did) and I realize how fucking bad my social anxiety is

Literally I get scared around everyone, can’t even speak straight. It’s fucking awful man.

It's worse when you feel invisible around normies, it's like you don't exist.

Genetics are also to blame

I had to take anxiety meds during school because I was having anxiety attacks for being in that horrible environment.

It’s over. There is no cure for depression and social anxiety just how there’s no cure for your inceldom.

You don’t get to choose your destiny. It’s been already written for you.

Social anxiety is learned but not all people are born with thick skin to get over it.Its how soyciety treats you from elementary school and so on.

When I was younger I never had social anxiety
Same,my anxiety came as a result of being bullied both at home and school
Literally I get scared around everyone,
I'm not scared per se,i'm paranoid,always doubting everything and being extra careful.
can’t even speak straight.
Same,but i don't even want to talk to normie scum,haven't talked irl to someone in years,i've become a giga blackpilled hermit.

Genetics are also to blame

I guess that I'd be just sabotaging my own future male offspring with wanting a toilet with social anxiety and the fact that I have it too. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

When Im in my job, my boss usually offers me some beer to drink. Makes things much easier to deal.