Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social anxiety is a meme

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
we have social anxiety because we are ugly, people hates us, i dont see chads with social anxiety

Never more true. And let's say chad has social anxiety... doesn't matter since he's going to BE approached at least by the majority. So, yes, I have social anxiety but just because I was bullied, mocked and harassed for being uglier than a zombie.

Social anxiety is a meaningless term, along with depression.

Everyone with mental problems is diagnosed these things, for the reason of Jewpill shekels.

Social anxiety stems from isoaltion which stems from bad LOOKS

Depression, anxiety, etc. All symptoms of the treatment we face as ugly people.

View: https://vocaroo.com/15zscCjiHKmJ

Song:

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:
Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.
Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

Intellau_Celistic said:

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

Here we see poor Shannon struggling to function among NTs:

Last edited:
No, that's the end of excuses.

2019_04_01_11_45_43:

View: https://vocaroo.com/1bz1sKCCFuD1

well it won't feel great

Then don't give a reason to feel the force of a frying pan.

Your excuse won't stop any rational person from battering you with it further.

Don't thank me; all of your remarks can be easily refuted by not forcing them.

No. Your colorism caused your own problems, so you'll be fine with permanent shame.

Jews invented a whole system to blame external problems on individuals, of course while profiting heavily off of it, jewpills, big pharma, theRAPISTS and (((psychology))) aka pseudoscience.

Well, so much for trying that.

Social anxiety is a meaningless term, along with depression.

Everyone with mental problems is diagnosed these things, for the reason of Jewpill shekels.
i concur.
you either cope or you rope.

Exactly your "personality" is based on how you were treated in life and people treat you based on how you look. This world is a joke .

Doesn’t change the fact that it exists

Anyone can get diagnosed with depression and anxiety, doctors just want the money.

If you’re a non-NT male and you’re here then you will probably know yourself if you have depression. I’m undiagnosed but I know for certain that I’m more depressed than those ‘My life is so hard’ foids so if foids can have depression then my depression is worse since foids have easy lives anyhow.

Only low IQ retards call people ‘self-diagnosed’, at least when it comes to depression or anxiety anyhow.
I hate foids who say they have it so hard

For me it isn't. I was standing next to two chicks and made them uncomfortable which in turn also made me anxious.