Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So you wanna ascend for this?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
According to the recent poll 19 out 21 incels have some hope for ascension

Context: i did a poll about comodity vs looks. Why would someone care about looks if he already thinks is over? Well. Because they don´t think is over :feelsUgh:. Otherwise why would you sacrifice your comodity over your useless looks? :smonk:

That being said. This what ascension looks like. You find a girl. You break out and while you go back to incel mode again she will be banged by different guys again and again (if she hasn´t done that behind your back while you were living the bluepill dream :feelsUgh:)
Ascension

I just want to commit suicide at this point.
Everything else is cope

According to the recent poll 19 out 21 incels have some hope for ascension
View attachment 616439
Context: i did a poll about comodity vs looks. Why would someone care about looks if he already thinks is over? Well. Because they don´t think is over :feelsUgh:. Otherwise why would you sacrifice your comodity over your useless looks? :smonk:
View attachment 616440

That being said. This what ascension looks like. You find a girl. You break out and while you go back to incel mode again she will be banged by different guys again and again (if she hasn´t done that behind your back while you were living the bluepill dream :feelsUgh:)
View attachment 616442
pump and dump the whore and that's if she's lucky enough to not get murdered

I do not speak spanish but i understand the comic

I do not speak spanish but i understand the comic
she say "lately im feeling confused. I think we should take a break"
then at the end on the left she say "hey love, its been some time and i've been thinking about our relationship and i feel for sure i love you with all my heart"
then on right end says, the first sentence i cant understand that good but along the lines of "its good that we had this time" and then the second sentence is "now i feel completely secure in our relationship"

That is what the :bluepill: faggots in here who still want to marry deserve :lul::lul:
Let them betabuxx a hooker idgaf

I will only say I ascended once I get to pump and dump a foid or if i cuck a normie, I really want to cuck someone :lasereyes: or have free sex with no responsibility, let the faggots in here dream about a family burn :reeeeee:

I just want to commit suicide at this point.
Everything else is cope
bro you are on the first step to recovery cause you've just realized you're already dead.

[UWSL]There is no ascension after adolescence, the real ascension is fucking a virgin or semi virgin foid. The adult foids get on the cock carousel. Fucking an adult foid is like fucking a prostitute[/UWSL]

Being an haircel is better than being a baldcel.

Being an haircel is better than being a baldcel.
No it doesnt if you know is over. As a hairycel you have shave otherwise you will look as a monster and be uncorfortable.