Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So you think you will age like wine right!?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
 Some of you may think things are going to change when you hit a certain age. Listen up, buddy... your looks are fading by the second -- that nice oxygen molecule is killing your cells as I type this-- if you did not look great at your peak, do not expect to look like a greek god when you are 40. You won't be fucking that hot 19 year old pussy either,unless you want to splash out your money on some gold-digging slut. Then, there are the guys who say "lift, bro"(yes, I'm going there). Working out is not going to change your face! You'll gain muscles, you might actually look good, but you'll waste your time chasing the 8/10 and 9/10 hoes who will want nothing to do with you. Those women spin plates at a mad rate. You won't be psychologically prepared for it and you'll end up being played. That's when you become MGTOW! Yes, they're a bunch of gymcells in their community. 

Old age and death comes for everybody. Even for the people who once looked great. The key to happiness is finding peace within ourselves. That would be equivalent to looking yourself in the mirror and realizing you also have great qualities. I have been on the incels community for a while now. I have realized (I'm guilty of this,too) we spend too much time looking for validation from people who cry ,bleed,fart, burp and shit like us. In a hundred years no one will remember we even existed. All our worries will have been meaningless. Let us give ourselves a chance. Let the wounds heal, stop scratching it (this is also a remainder to myself).

xRKWfkB.jpg
pIbPaRJ.png

Robinxyz said:
 [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have realized (I'm guilty of this,too) we spend too much time looking for validation from people who cry ,bleed,fart, burp and shit like us. In a hundred years no one will remember we even existed. All our worries will have been meaningless. Let us give ourselves a chance. Let the wounds heal, stop scratching it (this is also a remainder to myself).[/font]

:clap: x283387

i'll probably age like an avocado. after a while i will be completely black inside and out

Look buddy it's not like I care. What do I lose? I don't get laid and it will be the same deal when I age, but I will be closer to death. Aging is blessing for incels.

My dad still looks great as a 60 year old, so I might age well

Twisted said:
I don’t even consider 8s and 9s, I know I’m completely invisible to them and have no chance with them

What’s really getting me down is that I can’t even get PSL 2s or 3s or anything for that matter

I don't know how to get the bitches either. But I understand that power can be interpreted as the degree to which we have control over our own lives. We're handing our power away everytime we brood over a hoe's rejection. Do you think they give a damn? no, they don't.

u need bones and hair to look good in age tbh