Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So yeah, jfl.....

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
It's the 4th of July. An otherwise happy time of togetherness. For me, it's always been a very lonely time of year. I usually feel this way around these events, the 4th, Halloween, Christmas, I go through a phase. This has been going on a long time. Amongst other things. Once again, I am past the midway point of another year and am still single, alone, and sexless. This has gone on too long. I know I am not the only one to be going through this, but I feel I should have fixed this along time ago. It began young, I thought, I'm not having or had sex, therefore, I'm a loser, and even though I didn't have a name for it, I was blackpilled. Yeah, Chad got away with more, I couldn't due to idk, social issues, I was a weird and lacking in social awareness kid as well. Whole other thing.

There are people ready to get their first place together, about to or already married, all of that. And here I am. It's a cycle. I'm not going to get into the analytical stuff of dating, whole other thing, but I just thought it would happen.

On the other hand, bitches be petty. I hate that. This is what I hate most or one of the things I hate most, this pettyness. I seen a post on twitter from someone saying when he doesn't want to go dave and busters cause it's an awful place on his day off, above a photo of a button saying dump. Yeah. Just one of many examples.

Plus, I have to spend the day cleaning a little more so I don't get kicked out of my place. I said this before, but this is how I am spending my day. Again, I have my stuff fairly together, but there were complaints about "fire hazard". But yet someone has a bottle of kerosene oil. Oh and roommate has friends over. I don't hate them, but the anxiety is increased a bit. See, I'd move, but dumbass me, didn't save up enough to do that. So yeah.