Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So women select for bigger dick?

GeorgeSears

GeorgeSears

Soliduscel
★★★★★
Just came across this. How are women selecting men with bigger dicks to the point where the average keeps increasing?

Screenshot 20241005 162002 Samsung Internet

i have 11cm bosnian pecker:feelsrope:

That's probably why the average is growing

a study ? what kind of study the microplastics inside your body should have had the reverse effect

Evolution doesn't exists, only sexual selection where infos are lost. Muh eugenics increased height and lengths, i bet intelligence went to shit.

a study ? what kind of study the microplastics inside your body should have had the reverse effect
"A new study has revealed that the average penis length has increased over the past 30 years, but experts warn it might not be the ideal reality every man’s dreamed of. Tap the link in our bio for more details on why experts are concerned. : Getty"

How can I access the info?

"A new study has revealed that the average penis length has increased over the past 30 years, but experts warn it might not be the ideal reality every man’s dreamed of. Tap the link in our bio for more details on why experts are concerned. : Getty"

How can I access the info?

I skimmed through it and they are sure of it. they do mention the harm of the cems and its consequences.But the length still increased apparently ,im not gonna look to deep into it and check if they did their job right cant be bothered.They did this study by comparing other studys

Humans are the mammals with the largest penis size to height ratio

I fucking hate women. Stuck up bitches

It's even worse when you realize our T levels are decreasing in us for the past 50 years, so our dicks are supposed to be getting smaller, but it's not:shock:.

Their pussies are too big for average cocks. Though I feel like there is a small percentage of foids who have pussies that are small enough to get satisfied by the average size.

Their pussies are too big for average cocks. Though I feel like there is a small percentage of foids who have pussies that are small enough to get satisfied by the average size.
Yeah because they buy these horsecock dildos on amazon and keep using it, stretching their pussy wide, and when average Joe wants to come in, she barely feels anything.

It's like the grip of death, but for women.

Fuck this world mang foids are evil