Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So where's my ban repeal from Bloc @knajjd

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
Thought it was dead why did you get ban

Thought it was dead why did you get ban
I told everyone I got tricked by two foids flirting with me and posted their pics on chat, then suddenly I just got kicked like that. One of them knew what I ws going through but others were either troling or genuinely thinking I'm being a larp.

I told everyone I got tricked by two foids flirting with me and posted their pics on chat, then suddenly I just got kicked like that. One of them knew what I ws going through but others were either troling or genuinely thinking I'm being a larp.
haha

I don't know tbh, but here's a useful reply.

I don't understand the meaning of this thread

You don't need to understand, you only need to post here for the freebie.
But I wish I could comprehend the content of this thread but such thing seems unattainable to me

But I wish I could comprehend the content of this thread but such thing seems unattainable to me
Well, from what I understand he means to ask his ban to be lifted from bloc, so he can enter it once more.

Don't you hear about "Ban Appeals" department ?

Don't you hear about "Ban Appeals" department ?
no I'm trying to get knajjd to respond so I can talk to his mum if I get the chance