Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So what's our next step tbh ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
So what are we going to do next ? Most of us are at early 20's , so we have more than 50 years to live assuming a war doesn't kill us or something. So are we going to LDAR for more than 50 years ? I honestly can't believe that. I know most of us won't rope either because if we had had the courage we would have done it long ago, so we're stuck here until we die naturally. Are we going to spend another 50 years venting on online forums about the blackpill which no one except us care about, and playing video games ? Is there's no goal or purpose we can work for in our worthless lives ?

I won't be able to live with this emptiness for long tbh. We have to find a great goal we can all work for together to give a purpose to our pointless lives, or else we're going to literally die from boredom and emptiness.

World dominion.

we spread the black pill as far as it will go

Always searching for news ways to cope. Until you ascend as the cope god.

I dunno man I just want Kim to nuke us all. I hate this world.

I dunno man I just want Kim to nuke us all. I hate this world.
If all of us paid 5000 dollars, we can buy a big, beautiful island and live on it together as incels, imagine that.

We lead the beta uprising.

If all of us paid 5000 dollars, we can buy a big, beautiful island and live on it together as incels, imagine that.
I'm 7,000 in debt, kek.

Why can't we create a money mastermind group. Closed forum. Money makes chicks wetter than chad.

Not for me because i've been to both countries and burned by their hellish sun lol.
I think only us ethnics could survive, the white people on here would get skin cancer lol.

yep, pretty much!

Studyceling right now, then careermaxx and enjoy my expensive hobbies.

If every incel were motivated enough to do it, the goal should be to kill as many people as possible. Normies, roasties, incels, ALL of them.

I only have a few years of LDARing left

We can all work for a great goal, like working hard for 10 years to buy an island and live on it together as incels (i'm srs).
Only if I can have my mares. Otherwise it's exactly like a prison with only men and no females.

Death.
Nah but seriously, I'll just try to land a finance job in a large corporation as I am already working as a bookkeeper and studying part-time.

probably rope after the anti-depressents/copes stop working.

It seems like it's inhabited and only a parcel, not the whole island is for sale.
The current owner and their grandfather originally bought this land with plans to create a village, a place with around 20-25 picturesque small houses with small gardens in front of them while giving the guests the option to care for their garden, to forget their troubles, be one with the land and feel connected with the island. The current owner's grandfather since has passed away, but the dream lives on with the hope that the new owner will be able to keep the dream alive.

Jaw and chin implants,lower eyelid retraction and hair transplant.

Gymcel and beta carotene

Then save up for LL which I’ll hopefuly get in my early twenties

Then save up for a box osteotomy (if I can find anyone who will perform it on me).
That's going to cost more than 60k.

Accquire knowledge. Hang out with family friends.

Get plastic surgery to fix my face and obtain either an aa or bachelor degree before I turn 30... I'm 24 atm. Fuck being poor man.

was just going to wagecuck until my body gives out, but can't even do that because nobody will hire me

I was hoping this would be a springboard for some Baneposting.

C R A S H I N G T H I S P L A N E

looksmaxxing and ntmaxxing as much as possible and trying to get laid by 20. gandy didnt get laid until he was 21.