Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope So what is it like to have female friends

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Must be a good cope no? :feelshehe:
@Zhou Chang-Xing @fatblackcel

Not worth it unless you’re fucking them.

It's not a cope, it's direct first-hand Blackpilling.

It's seeing your friends get free stuff, get into clubs for free, get free attention, Etc. for stuff you have to work for. Having toilet friends is a way to get super-blackpilled, especially if they gossip about you and if you know some ugly sluts that sleep with multiple Chad's a week. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Not worth it unless you’re fucking them.

How is a toilet different from a man as a friend? Friend = friend, if you can talk to a man you can talk to a toilet. If there are intelligent men you can bond with there are intelligent toilets you can bond with.

It's just harder to find likeable toilets but I'd still argue that a large minority of them are actually likeable, though very few are actual good people.

FEMALE = SEXUAL CUM DUMPSTER DUMB FUCKING SOULLESS SLOPPY NASTY SEX SLAVE NOT FRIENDS MY FRIENDS ARE HERE (IN VIDEO GAME)
:yes::yes::yes:

I hate females they stink

FEMALE = SEXUAL CUM DUMPSTER DUMB FUCKING SOULLESS SLOPPY NASTY SEX SLAVE NOT FRIENDS MY FRIENDS ARE HERE (IN VIDEO GAME)

When one's intellect cannot be matched, it's sufficient in the hole to beg someone else for aid. Usually a knight.

Vocaroo. Try not to edit the appointment...Hahaha!!!

It's not a cope, it's direct first-hand Blackpilling.

It's seeing your friends get free stuff, get into clubs for free, get free attention, Etc. for stuff you have to work for. Having toilet friends is a way to get super-blackpilled, especially if they gossip about you and if you know some ugly sluts that sleep with multiple Chad's a week. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Brutal

Based

How is a toilet different from a man as a friend? Friend = friend,
A foid friend will most likely have a family of her own and will use you as a source of comfort whenever she’s going through any difficulties in her relationship. She may even use you to help with her children’s upkeep. I just don’t see the friendship being mutually beneficial.
if you can talk to a man you can talk to a toilet. If there are intelligent men you can bond with there are intelligent toilets you can bond with.
Is it worth the effort to go and find a foid like that? I don’t think so.

@Zhou Chang-Xing would you say that the noodles more friendly or the mayos since you have both :feelshmm:

How is that good in any way?

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.

Re: Nice OT'er List.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184956157Monday, March 07, 2016 6:32 PM CST
Ah, simple mistake. The moderating imbeciles have decided to filter the discussion. Moving onward then. "what's with you and females and how they're narcissistic like cmon only most of them are like that" Slydexia, you are propagating nonsensical statements. From a purely biological perspective, all female individuals inherit significantly-narcissistic traits. The mere variation arises when the "generous" individuals willingly repress those traits to accomplish a selfish goal. I can recall that one of the aforementioned individuals above directly admitted that "she" enjoyed the presence of Internet "white knights." This is toxic behavior, Slydexia. Society cannot progress positively if imbeciles are concerned only with supplying vulva photos over an anonymous interface to receive positive attention from prepubescent males. The "Western World" is an ideal example of why "female superiority" should not be encouraged.

Must be a good cope no? :feelshehe:
@Zhou Chang-Xing @fatblackcel
i mean its kind of interesting to hear their stories occasionally they'll have an interesting story that can only really happen to females and they can get really touchy as you become better friends like back in 8th grade i was joking with a female and she tried to hold my hand i recoiled and she asked why did i recoil and if I actually thought she liked me like that

i mean its kind of interesting to hear their stories occasionally they'll have an interesting story that can only really happen to females and they can get really touchy as you become better friends like back in 8th grade i was joking with a female and she tried to hold my hand i recoiled and she asked why did i recoil and if I actually thought she liked me like that
But most of the time i quite mundane and mainly small talk and them just thirsting over another tyrone or chad and im always the one who has to hear about it and they're really unfunny as well as the fact that i dont really talk to them outside of school because texting females is really dry.

Last edited: