Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So what do we think of this left-wing utopia in much of the West now?

Is it wonderful?

• Most certainly wonderful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
In America, Canada, Britain, etc.

Canada is nice.

Wdym? They are liberal capitalist shitholes.

It was sarcasm :)

Also I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on capitalism!
Elab. Capitalism describes the mode of production, where the means of production are not socialized. If private actors bribe the state or merge with the state it is not less capitalist suddenly. That is what you do not agree with right?
How can a not cronyist capitalism exist though. Natural accumulation and bribery will always lead to unfree markets in the long run. Especially in today's world, where most services are natural monopolies.

Last edited:
Elab. Capitalism describes the mode of production, where the means of production are not socialized. If private actors bribe the state or merge with the state it is not less capitalist suddenly. That is what you do not agree with right?
How can a not cronyist capitalism exist though. Natural accumulation and bribery will always lead to unfree markets in the long run. Especially in today's world, where most services are natural monopolies.

I only meant disagree as to whether it's good or bad.

Hm. I'm not sure I want to get into a huge debate on capitalism! This thread I guess was more about social values and freedoms.

On the subject of capitalism though I don't quite understand how denying people the right to start businesses and creating a larger and larger state can ever be a good thing.

Freedom and competition seem to be the bedrock of a healthy economy.

Wdym? They are liberal capitalist shitholes.
I never understand why when I say I hate niggers I'm labeled far-right but when our governments love niggers, trannies and all other forms of degeneracy while hating white people they're not far-left or even leftist.

I never understand why when I say I hate niggers I'm labeled far-right but when our governments love niggers, trannies and all other forms of degeneracy while hating white people they're not far-left or even leftist.

I guess when you're in control, you try to frame yourself as in the middle of the overton window. What you're saying is normal and mainstream (supposedly), no matter how radical it actually is.

n2fhicxbgi291.png

Inspiring

n2fhicxbgi291.png

Inspiring

lol I literally saw one of those "progressive pride" flags flying outside a nearby NHS hospital recently.

I almost wish they would just openly use it as the new national flag or Western flag, because at least that would be more honest.