Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So what are you doing right now?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I am in college at lunch time.. outside smoking a cig.. then gonna come back inside, sit quietly near my classmates and browse incels like a retard.. 0 social interactions too.. just lol at my M E N T A L I T Y and L O O KS

Just woke up and have to go to uni.

Update: Actually decided not to stay in college.. just drove around for 20 mins blasting music and now sitting in a car blastic music..
Stochlom is our city we're burned out, Yoshi city we burn it down I guess it's my turn now smoking aloud I am a lonely cloud. I am a lonely lonely :(

At work browsing the web. I may buy some winter shit online. Mind on my money, money on my mind. Pussy, too. Goddamn I need some good pussy.

I'm at work already angry at the idea of somebody asking me to do something "urgent"

At work, shit posting and looking at paragon tips

Preparing myself emotionally to tell my grandma that i want a Nostril reduction.

Trying to work on actually using my account instead of just browsing as a guest but hate commenting. Feels just as awkward as real life but i if don't contribute I have zero right to complain if everything goes private and im locked out.

Just got up, read Western Philosophy by Bertrand Russell, and browsed incels.is

Gonna watch anime, may post more here, and go volunteering today to help young children.

Then later tonight I'll read pre-socrates and binge watch Mira Nikki.

something is legit wrong with my dick. Haven't been able to get aroused for the past week.

fukmylyf said:
something is legit wrong with my dick. Haven't been able to get aroused for the past week.

Your dick knows it's never gonna get pussy so it commited suicide. Your dick is more brave than u are, bro.

Weed said:
I am in college at lunch time.. outside smoking a cig.. then gonna come back inside, sit quietly near my classmates and browse incels like a retard.. 0 social interactions too.. just lol at my M E N T A L I T Y and L O O KS

... Are you me?

finishing my alcohol. ive been getting drunk nearly everyday for a bit over 2 months now. weed doesnt do the trick anymore.

i have to stop. whatever.

studycelling.

Celcelleclec said:
fukmylyf said:
Your dick knows it's never gonna get pussy so it commited suicide. Your dick is more brave than u are, bro.

word. I wish it went ER instead.

retarded_dumbshit said:
finishing my alcohol. ive been getting drunk nearly everyday for a bit over 2 months now. weed doesnt do the trick anymore.

i have to stop. whatever.

Lucky.