Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So what a difference another day or so makes.

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
So like I said, no fap via coincedence, fap, feel angrier at shit, like I could rip someones head off. Go out to do errands today, and saw about 5 couples and it enraged me. One was at a store, and this dude was either greek, arab, or maybe a fucking jew, they tend to have similar features, I think the girl he was with was asian, at least a 7, went near them to look through shirts, and maybe this was just me, but I swear he took a look at me and decided to leave. I said nothing or looked at them. I try not to be the creep up or on or over types, but if this was the case, good! I'm glad I freaked him out. Oh and these were all normie types. I fucking hate that shit, more than chads and stacies.

irl is suicidefuel for incels , especially with all the couples.

I run into something similar often in public. I am repellent to people, at first I thought it was just in my head but too many looks and far too long observing peoples' behavior has told me it's just me, just something about me. Before someone decides to pipe up with "maybe you need to shower" This is not the case, I shower daily and work in an office half of the time so if this were the issue, I am sure I would have been told about it. With that out of the way, I would like to know myself what is causing this reaction so maybe I could rectify it. Unfortunately the you can't exactly ask the people who have this reaction what the problem is. Even if you did, they answer you would get would more than likely be a lie. Also, I have asked the question to people who do willing associate with me and of course there answer is along of lines of "I'm imagining it" or " I didn't see anything that would cause that reaction." It's a bit of a catch 22 if you will. I would give anything just for some pure, unfiltered honesty, then maybe I could try to fix what the problems are.

Don't think you'll have any positive interactions when going outside, you have to handle it.

expectations = pain

I run into something similar often in public. I am repellent to people, at first I thought it was just in my head but too many looks and far too long observing peoples' behavior has told me it's just me, just something about me. Before someone decides to pipe up with "maybe you need to shower" This is not the case, I shower daily and work in an office half of the time so if this were the issue, I am sure I would have been told about it. With that out of the way, I would like to know myself what is causing this reaction so maybe I could rectify it. Unfortunately the you can't exactly ask the people who have this reaction what the problem is. Even if you did, they answer you would get would more than likely be a lie. Also, I have asked the question to people who do willing associate with me and of course there answer is along of lines of "I'm imagining it" or " I didn't see anything that would cause that reaction." It's a bit of a catch 22 if you will. I would give anything just for some pure, unfiltered honesty, then maybe I could try to fix what the problems are.

I hear what you're saying. I shower as often as I need to. It's not smell, I wear deodorant, cologne, good stuff too, more people tell me I smell good than I don't, I dress well, nice shirts, pants, decent shoes, I am not an all brand name douche, I hate that shit. I had my hat on, so idk, maybe I was in a mood and I just interpreted it this way.

I hear what you say by the looks and behavior thing. I am admittedly like kind of spaced out and in my own world/on my own, and I am in an area or areas on the reg that are normie fucking central. One that you could say is WAY more like liberal. Like, every other person has a cause, know what I mean? Maybe I am too in my head at times. But again, not like I am going up to people and saying weird/creepy stuff.

I think part of it is me vs a group think/herd mentality, I don't want to sound so full of shit righteousness, but this has long been a problem/conflict for me. I have these certain reactions to things.
expectations = pain

I tend to go out without expectations, any expectations I do or have had come more from where I felt I should be in in life.
Don't think you'll have any positive interactions when going outside, you have to handle it.

So, maybe this makes me "not a true incel", however you define it, but it's more positive than negative if anything.