Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So, we know many women are whores but even the shy ones can be whores too.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, we know many women are whores but shy ones can be whores too, let me explain.

So, yes, shy women can be total whores just like non-shy women, now, some women just fake being shy just to appear ‘cute’ but let’s only talk about the real shy ones here. So, shy women may be feel comfortable around certain people but generally shy around everyone else and will have some male friends and she will slut around with the ones she finds attractive or she will fight her shyness really hard just to get that casual cock because she finds fighting her shyness and losing her self-respect worth it just for that cock of the Chad or normal fag she finds attractive because she wants it that bad or other methods will be somehow trying to get into a situation where the man she finds attractive will make a move on her.

Last edited:
Shy, outgoing, reserved, or chatty,
All women spread their legs for a tall Chad baddie.

Shy girls are the worst whores out there

Or maybe its an illusion because I project my own personality to them and the dissapointment is that much bigger.

Shy girls are just waiting for Chad to approach and give her lots of attention.

They’re all condescending whores either way.