Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel So we have a new Saint in Germany apparently

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Saint Baliercel went ER near a synagogue venting his frustrations against the technocratic mono-thinking elite.
He sacrificed his youth to accelleration

He's a moron and a failure. I spit on him.

Saint Baliercel went ER near a synagogue venting his frustrations against the technocratic mono-thinking elite.
He failed, he shot a random refugeecel in a kebab shop... Only highlight was him shooting a fat foid. In no way is this retard a saint, he is pathetic. /pol/acks aren't saints here either

The most disturbing thing about this shooting are not the two dead innocents but this incredibly cringy video, I almost died while watching it. Stuttering conspiracy theories in broken english, grenades that are actually firecrackers, broken selfmade guns, shooting your own car while killing a grandma, beeing too stupid to climb over a wall,...
He's also a big pain in the ass for german conservatives because we will be associated with this moron till the end of time.

He isn't a saint. He's a fucking retard making me ashamed to be a racist.

He didn't even accomplish his objective, killing jews. He shot a roast and a sandcel

He isn't the hERo we need, but he is the hERo we deserve.

The dude is a fucking moron. Who the fuck would try to shoot a door open like this? Guy must be a retard. What the fuck was he shooting at? He could probably just have rang the bell and say: "I'm the electricity guy. Can you let me in please?" and they would have opened the door.

sn1.jpg

The dude is a fucking moron. Who the fuck would try to shoot a door open like this? Guy must be a retard. What the fuck was he shooting at? He could probably just have rang the bell and say: "I'm the electricity guy. Can you let me in please?" and they would have opened the door.

sn1.jpg
He should have dressed like a police officer. Just like breivik. Should have printed himself a fake police ID.

Even tho normally there are always two officers together he couldve simply said that because of the important day theyve decided to send a man just in case.

He couldve taken a blank fire gun so it looked like hes a real cop. His improvised guns in a discrete looking backpack or getting it shortly in after entering it.

This would have been a risky try but better than standing infront of closed doors. Even if he would have breached in. There would have been more locked doors.

The best option would have been to join the jewish community

Not encouraging violence or extremism just criticism towards the retard who knew he would fail and did it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back