Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel so we are now a threat to society, huh?

Those cucks should be scared and hand over their daughters :lasereyes:
Maybe that would fix the Incel problem

Man don’t read those stupid leftist articles. 90% of the stuff they say is bullshit anyway

I could not understand what that last paragraph was trying to say. What are these success stories? Rounding up incels before we have committed any crime?

Those cucks should be scared and hand over their daughters :lasereyes:
Maybe that would fix the Incel problem
uh, i love me some chinese xi jinping ccp government style of thinking my fellow gentleman :feelsthink:

Man don’t read those stupid leftist articles. 90% of the stuff they say is bullshit anyway
i know, the guardian is trash. it is just entertaining and rage inducing at the same time to see how they shit on us even if we have done nothing wrong. i don't see them fuckers saying there is a muslim threat for the rising cases of terrorism in the west.

I could not understand what that last paragraph was trying to say. What are these success stories? Rounding up incels before we have committed any crime?
their success story is to brainwash us into submission before we actually do something to this cesspool of soyciety

According to that article basically everything wrong in society is incels fault, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with society.

According to that article basically everything wrong in society is incels fault, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with society.
yes, they keep blaming us and for what?

Well of course we are going to get violent, we get rejected, beaten, laughed at ridiculed trodden on etc. Of course we are going to snap but noooo we are the weak guys, weak nice guys we are not allowed to get angry and violent, everybody else can though in the name of masculinity, but not us.

Well of course we are going to get violent, we get rejected, beaten, laughed at ridiculed trodden on etc. Of course we are going to snap but noooo we are the weak guys, weak nice guys we are not allowed to get angry and violent, everybody else can though in the name of masculinity, but not us.
yes i see that, because if we were hot and shit we are just misunderstood men who l=need love and compassion but we are fucking scum :feelsseriously:

They think all of us are a threat just cause some dude was a mass shooter. And most incels are bluepilled
yes, like i said. a muslim makes a terrorist attack and nobody says that there is a rising threat with muslims.

fucking hate the news :lasereyes:

An extremely hyperbolic statement

I wish there was a large scale rebellion but that just simply isn't the case.

I wish there was a large scale rebellion but that just simply isn't the case.
this elites really made them foids and cucks docile and slave like they are literally just brain dead zombies

hate is the answer, not love

Because they fear that If every one of us goes thERe it will be a devastation (in vedio game).