Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So upset I can’t die and be reborn into an anime harem/isekai anime

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
So unfair, why can’t I be reborn into an amazing anime world and have a harem of anime girls under my belt.

Holy hell man, I’d ditch this shit in a instant if I got to be reborn as a anime Chad with a large harem of women that sleep in the same bed as me and all of various different body types and hair/eye colors.

I’m at least grateful that when I die that’ll be it and it’ll just be eternal nothingness. Death really is just the same as having dreamless sleep.

I would ditch life in a heartbeat if I could be reborn as an ice wizard.

You don't know unless you try. I'll get the truck

Some living that irl

>tfw no asuka, rei, mommy misato harem

:feelsrope:

Chad has this but irl

So unfair, why can’t I be reborn into an amazing anime world and have a harem of anime girls under my belt.

Holy hell man, I’d ditch this shit in a instant if I got to be reborn as a anime Chad with a large harem of women that sleep in the same bed as me and all of various different body types and hair/eye colors.

I’m at least grateful that when I die that’ll be it and it’ll just be eternal nothingness. Death really is just the same as having dreamless sleep.
You can daydream it right now it's a good vope

Isekai also has a lot of fighting, so that is a slight negative

Kill yourself and reborn as gigachad with elf women bouncing on your cock