Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

so tired of living a life devoided of hope

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
So pointless, so exhausting...

Why wake up everyday when things will never get better? When things are so fucked up you can't even fathom the silly idea of hope anymore. Nothing to aim for, nothing to cope with. Only pain, misery, degradation.

I'm so disgusted by how degenerated this world became, I can't understand how these dumb monkeys around me can perceive this hell as something good, as a life worth living, can't anyone fucking see that this life is making everyone miserable?

I can't with this, how does one cope? It's over. I'm never having my youth back, I'm never having a virgin girlfriend. Never having a family. Never being loved, never loving. I'll just grow older and bitter.

All this for what? So fags, perverts and all the scumbags can have their lunatic, hedonistic dream come true at the expense of good people's happiness... I can't dream of a better future because it only gets worse, worse and worse.

god im so sick and tired...

so tired of living a life devoided of life

you don't have to live, and neither do the parasites around you
:feelsthink:

The terror of the horrors to come is the worst part I think.

I'm thinking about joining the US military to get some purpose in life.I tried to hang myself 2 days ago and couldn't go through with it completely and now I just feel that's it's just so pointless feeling stressed about all this shit when your powerless to do anything about it anyways,water is wet.

Same. Things are so shitty for me like in every god damn aspect of my life Im starting to think that this is some simluation made to torture me forever.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Its a conspiracy at this point

Then watch some animes that give you hope. It's easy bro.

You believe in God? If not, try out "atheist" religions like Buddhism.

My parents have called me the biggest disappointment in their lives. I only talk to them if I need money.
Try to stop watching anime. But if you already removed your dick it's too late.

I haven’t watched anime in weeks I only Jack off to hentai. I have completely lost it.

you don't have to live, and neither do the parasites around you
:feelsthink:
:feelswhat:
I'm thinking about joining the US military to get some purpose in life.
Anime ruined my life bro :cryfeels:
I haven’t watched anime in weeks I only Jack off to hentai. I have completely lost it.

I'm thinking about joining the US military to get some purpose in life.I tried to hang myself 2 days ago and couldn't go through with it completely and now I just feel that's it's just so pointless feeling stressed about all this shit when your powerless to do anything about it anyways,water is wet.
There's nothing more cucked than serving the globohomo army

The only people who enjoy life are those that are financially stable or somewhat financially stable and have sex lives with their significant others.

If you are LDARing mostly, broke, NEET, and incel, you are what society calls a loser. If you are all of those and vent online, do very little to improve your situation (blackpilled), and occasionally blow what little money that you have on hookers, you are what society calls a pathetic loser. You live in the underworld fringes of society along with the criminals, mentally ill, drug addicts, thugs, dregs, whores, prostitutes, pimps, drug runners, lepers, swindlers and deviants of society.

Last edited:
We have to bring back the light

should rather join isis and kill foids instead

but seriously bro, I'm very sorry, but don't give your life to the same fuckers who made it miserable in the first place

So pointless, so exhausting...

Why wake up everyday when things will never get better? When things are so fucked up you can't even fathom the silly idea of hope anymore. Nothing to aim for, nothing to cope with. Only pain, misery, degradation.

I'm so disgusted by how degenerated this world became, I can't understand how these dumb monkeys around me can perceive this hell as something good, as a life worth living, can't anyone fucking see that this life is making everyone miserable?

I can't with this, how does one cope? It's over. I'm never having my youth back, I'm never having a virgin girlfriend. Never having a family. Never being loved, never loving. I'll just grow older and bitter.

All this for what? So fags, perverts and all the scumbags can have their lunatic, hedonistic dream come true at the expense of good people's happiness... I can't dream of a better future because it only gets worse, worse and worse.

god im so sick and tired...
Yep, the sickness, dread and hurt of this exact realization hit me in my mid-20s, and I've been lost in a dead-end job ever since. My copes are vidya, anime, chatting online here, and midnight walks around my neighborhood.

Yep, the sickness, dread and hurt of this exact realization hit me in my mid-20s, and I've been lost in a dead-end job ever since. My copes are vidya, anime, chatting online here, and midnight walks around my neighborhood.