Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW So this is what the gays are up to these days...

I find this sick, visceral, disgusting shit fascinating.

I can't imagine holding up my cut off cock like that. I would probably cry idk why
Morbid curiosity, i sometimes seek this stuff to look at, plenty of gore sites out there.

Morbid curiosity, i sometimes seek this stuff to look at, plenty of gore sites out there.
I don't like gore really but I like spooky and morbid shit. I like going on /x/ sometimes but that's about it

I remember finding a forum like 8 years ago, where guys discussed on how to remove their balls. One suggested just putting elastics tight around it until it turned black and he was worried what his doctor would say and he said "Just go in and say you dont know what happened!" I fucking laughed but was totally mind blown at what I was reading, many posters stated they had already "Accomplished" removing their genitals.

There is some sick people out there. I couldnt imagine living with myself knowing I did something like this. I would check myself into the mental institution immediately and demand they not release me until I received some serious psychological fucking help. I really hope this guy regrets losing his dick and crys himself to sleep every night

I remember finding a forum like 8 years ago, where guys discussed on how to remove their balls. One suggested just putting elastics tight around it until it turned black and he was worried what his doctor would say and he said "Just go in and say you dont know what happened!" I fucking laughed but was totally mind blown at what I was reading, many posters stated they had already "Accomplished" removing their genitals.

There is some sick people out there. I couldnt imagine living with myself knowing I did something like this. I would check myself into the mental institution immediately and demand they not release me until I received some serious psychological fucking help. I really hope this guy regrets losing his dick and crys himself to sleep every night
Yeah well they do that with sheep and livestock. And yeah these people are mentally insane.

I wonder what impact itd have on your "sex life" though, like removing the actual penis. Would your libido drop or would you just crave other sexual acts? Could it even make you more horny because you can no longer actually get off? Or would it drop your libido?

I wonder what impact itd have on your "sex life" though, like removing the actual penis. Would your libido drop or would you just crave other sexual acts? Could it even make you more horny because you can no longer actually get off? Or would it drop your libido?
Having no penis but having balls? It would be torture, you can never fap or cum again. If it happened to me I would just priest cope asap.

Guys without dicks but balls intact still get horny apparently.

someone had posted this here i think

I think it's hot.

I've seen some eunuch and cock/balls-banding forums, so I'm not really repulsed.
I find it funny how normies will defend transsexuals, yet call those people insane. It's literally the same thing.
It's also funny how you can't walk into doctor's office and say 'uuuh... lemme get... uuuh... some balls and penis amputation, por favor', but if you say 'I wanna be a whaman! ' and swallow some estrogen, it's suddenly ok. Because of that, people like this resort to getting their cocks infected (so they have to be emergency amputated) or DIY.
Ironically, getting your balls removed and taking testosterone shots is way healthier than taking 'puberty blockers', but the eunuchs don't suck cock (afaik), so they aren't a protected group in the LGBT regime.

Can someone summarise what happens in the video? I ain't watching that shit.

And they call us mentally ill because we don't want to live in this world.
Ha.

Yeah it's revolting. He holds his chopped off penis to the camera and smiles. He must been on severe pain killers because he did this all by himself at home.
I doubt this is real. There's no way a man could show off his chopped penis and be happy about it. Then again, I'm not willing to find out for myself.

The imagery