Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So this is today's top story in the United Cuckdom

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ5lEB_P214

Some cunt Head Mistress killed herself, and her family blamed OFTSED inspections (which are just basic inspections by a government body to ensure the school is doing what it's given taxpayer money to do), and the CORONER has concurred with them ( :feelskek: ). Her sister is giving press conferences calling the inspections "brutal" and teachers at the school (majority females) are boycotting OFSTED inspections. All this is being reported earnestly and uncritically. It's truly like living in clown world.

Women = children.

just end your life over nonsense theory

For once in her life she wasn't validated, and roped.

:foidSoy: Women can do anything!

I remember from school when foids would go through massive depressive states or even harm themselves over literal nothing burgers. They are useless for anything aside from reproduction.

I remember from school when foids would go through massive depressive states or even harm themselves over literal nothing burgers. They are useless for anything aside from reproduction.
This infantile mentality is why they replaced tests with coursework in much of schooling.

Females can’t handle high stress situations. I’m surprised she succeeded in roping though, bet that was an accident

Females can’t handle high stress situations. I’m surprised she succeeded in roping though, bet that was an accident
I can't find details on how she did it.

However Ms Perry was reduced to tears and left shaking in a meeting with lead inspector Alan Derry on the first day of the inspection, after he identified problems with the school’s record keeping on safeguarding.
:feelskek:
In her final meeting with inspectors, she broke down in tears and appeared in “physical pain” after learning her school had been graded ‘good’ in all areas apart from leadership and management, which was found ‘inadequate’ due to the safeguarding concerns.
It sounds like the assessment was spot on. She was a weak and inadequate leader.

Women = children.
That's unfair on children. At 12 as a male I was held to a much higher standard and more was expected of me than is expected of adult foids.

That's unfair on children. At 12 as a male I was held to a much higher standard and more was expected of me than is expected of adult foids.
This is true. Far more women than children survived the Titanic. Boys used to work in factories and on farms, get caned at school and beaten by their parents. Women have it easier than boys.

When a foid kills herself, its a tragedy.
When a man kills himself, its a statistic.