Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So the Book I'm Reading is Full of Short Stories AND

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
The two I've read in the past two days both glorify adultery. Of course it's by some (Probably feminist) woman. The first story she glorifies some woman leading her husband and abandoning her child to go run off to Chicago. Now she's glorifying, in another short story, some married woman trying to seduce a much younger man. Sickening. I hate modern society. This is what Feminism is all about, btw. The ability so sift in and out of relationships and completely dishonoring commitment.

In the second story the husband tells her off for being an adulteress whore and she cries about ti, as if it was uncalled for. Revolting.

ItheIthe said:
The two I've read in the past two days both glorify adultery. Of course it's by some (Probably feminist) woman. The first story she glorifies some woman leading her husband and abandoning her child to go run off to Chicago. Now she's glorifying, in another short story, some married woman trying to seduce a much younger man. Sickening. I hate modern society. This is what Feminism is all about, btw. The ability so sift in and out of relationships and completely dishonoring commitment.

In the second story the husband tells her off for being an adulteress whore and she cries about ti, as if it was uncalled for. Revolting.

what book nigga

Give me pdf sounds like fun.

ItheIthe said:
Now she's glorifying, in another short story, some married woman trying to seduce a much younger man.

I've noticed when married women over the age of 30 cheat, it's almost always with a much younger man.

Oldcel rage fuel for sure.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I've noticed when married women over the age of 30 cheat, it's almost always with a much younger man.

Oldcel rage fuel for sure.

B-but the r/redpill told me men become.even. more attractive as they age even more than an young prime girl. And that women hit the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back