Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So sick of normies downplaying out autism because “I have an autistic friend!!” (IT ON SUICIDE WATCH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Like what the fuck even is this argument? Every god damn time, and half the time their “autistic friend” that has sex is a foid, so her autism isn’t even real. I guess racism doesn’t exist anymore, because I know of a president that was black. Rape isn’t a problem either, because I have a friend that was raped and she’s fine. Your homelessness isn’t a problem dude, I know a junkie that camps down the sidewalks and he always looks happy.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/u8xac9/found_in_rtrueoffmychest_checked_his_comment/i5omfcr/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

IT is so fucking annoying. It’s seriously impossible to reason with these people when they just refuse to agree with anything we say, going with the polar opposite. Of course a foid with autism isn’t suffering any disadvantages from it, at birth, foids will always be placed near the top of the social hierarchy by default.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/u8xac9/found_in_rtrueoffmychest_checked_his_comment/i5pzesv/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

How can I read shit like this and not want to take foids rights away? Maybe I need to stay off the internet god damn I hate them :feelsree:

Last edited:
Autistic women live on easy mode just like the rest of women. I feel angry when I hear autistic women talking about their ‘problems’ since only autistic men can suffer.

I’m diagnosed so the second person can go kill herself for being so dismissive.

I’m diagnosed so the second person can go kill herself for being so dismissive.
When you’re ugly, all you’ve ever been in your life is dismissed

Imagine being autistic while living life on an easy mode:lul::lul:

Autistic women live on easy mode just like the rest of women. I feel angry when I hear autistic women talking about their ‘problems’ since only autistic men can suffer.

now for IT having autism is an "excuse"
@-BrettyBoy-

Never began for autisticcel. :blackpill:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/u8xac9/found_in_rtrueoffmychest_checked_his_comment/i5pzesv/?utm_term=39528055471&context=3&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=

how does this idiot know that NT people pretend to have autism to justify "evil" behavior? Does this dumbfucker have any evidence? Any studies where they took people who used autism to justify their behavior and all of them tested negative for autism? Any evidence or are they just making assumptions about these people? No, just because you've heard many times how people lie about having autism to justify evil behavior doesn't mean that it happens. Just because people say it happens, doesn't mean it happens. There's NO evidence for this being true, and is just an assumption idiots like you make when you claim that NT people lie about having autism to justify their actions. Are there times where it happens? Maybe, but I strongly doubt it's common. NT people don't know anything about autism. Many times when NT people meet someone with autism they don't even know they have autism even if their autism is obvious. NT people know nothing about autism and would probably do a horrid job at imitating someone with autism. If they did, it'd probably be an exaggerated or inaccurate impression. They can easily come up with other justifications for their actions so I really doubt NT people lie about having autism to justify their actions, especially when society barely pays attention to autistic people.

This dude claims to have a speech impediment, and two-thirds of autistic children have one. If he wanted to lie about having autism to justify his "evil" behavior, he wouldn't say he "probably has aspergers" nor would he claim to additionally have a speech impediment, given that many NTs probably don't know that many autists have one since they usually know nothing about autism. He didn't even use autism to justify "evil" behavior. He just pointed out possibly having aspergers (which i bet he has and if he says he probably has it, that suggests he's undiagnosed) because he's struggled with finding a partner, not as a justification for any "evil" things he did. Quite frankly, studies consistently have shown that autistic men often DO struggle with finding a partner. They usually desire a relationship or sex but are way less likely to experience it than NT men and even autistic women. Sure, some might experience it, but many don't. Even on r/ForeverAlone, a good amount of people have autism. Same with this forum. No, his "evil" reddit history has nothing to do with him struggling to find a partner because how he acts on Reddit doesn't necessarily reflect his behavior in real life and people IRL can't detect his anonymous Reddit history.

"Not one of them has a formal diagnosis" how do you know that? Any evidence where you dug into these people's backgrounds and found zero evidence of a diagnosis and asked their doctors or are you just assuming things?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/u8xac9/found_in_rtrueoffmychest_checked_his_comment/i5pzesv/?utm_term=39528055471&context=3&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=

how does this idiot know that NT people pretend to have autism to justify "evil" behavior? Does this dumbfucker have any evidence? Any studies where they took people who used autism to justify their behavior and all of them tested negative for autism? Any evidence or are they just making assumptions about these people? No, just because you've heard many times how people lie about having autism to justify evil behavior doesn't mean that it happens. Just because people say it happens, doesn't mean it happens. There's NO evidence for this being true, and is just an assumption idiots like you make when you claim that NT people lie about having autism to justify their actions. Are there times where it happens? Maybe, but I strongly doubt it's common. NT people don't know anything about autism. Many times when NT people meet someone with autism they don't even know they have autism even if their autism is obvious. NT people know nothing about autism and would probably do a horrid job at imitating someone with autism. If they did, it'd probably be an exaggerated or inaccurate impression. They can easily come up with other justifications for their actions so I really doubt NT people lie about having autism to justify their actions, especially when society barely pays attention to autistic people.

This dude claims to have a speech impediment, and two-thirds of autistic children have one. If he wanted to lie about having autism to justify his "evil" behavior, he wouldn't say he "probably has aspergers" nor would he claim to additionally have a speech impediment, given that many NTs probably don't know that many autists have one since they usually know nothing about autism. He didn't even use autism to justify "evil" behavior. He just pointed out possibly having aspergers (which i bet he has and if he says he probably has it, that suggests he's undiagnosed) because he's struggled with finding a partner, not as a justification for any "evil" things he did. Quite frankly, studies consistently have shown that autistic men often DO struggle with finding a partner. They usually desire a relationship or sex but are way less likely to experience it than NT men and even autistic women. Sure, some might experience it, but many don't. Even on r/ForeverAlone, a good amount of people have autism. Same with this forum. No, his "evil" reddit history has nothing to do with him struggling to find a partner because how he acts on Reddit doesn't necessarily reflect his behavior in real life and people IRL can't detect his anonymous Reddit history.

"Not one of them has a formal diagnosis" how do you know that? Any evidence where you dug into these people's backgrounds and found zero evidence of a diagnosis and asked their doctors or are you just assuming things?

Calling every single incels autism, without exception, fake and undiagnosed while this foids autism is real lmao. It’s impossible to have an illness that lowers your social value, when you are the gender that’s placed on the top of the social hierarchy

I guess everyone has the same level of autism as the reddit OP. Case closed, everyone move on, autism is not an excuse!!!!

Not one of them has a formal diagnosis
Well, actually, I do. But I'm not stupid enough to share my medical records publicly in order to prove it.

I'm autistic: I'm socially inept, not retarded. :feelsjuice:

i could probably get diagnosed easily with aspergers but I just never gave enough of a shit to get tested and I still don't. Even if I did get diagnosed it wouldn't change anything.

Autistic woman does not suffer 1% of what an autistic man suffers

IT doesnt actually care about whether anything we're doing is wrong or right they just want a socially acceptable target to let out all their anger on, they're like most people who are obsessed with some moral crusade they just want a punching bag...

autism is a buzz word foid uses to be different from the others, anything foid uses depreciates it value.

i could probably get diagnosed easily with aspergers but I just never gave enough of a shit to get tested and I still don't. Even if I did get diagnosed it wouldn't change anything.
You will get various subsidies from the government