Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So sick of living in this shit world

M

MisanthropicMemes

Recruit
★★
I fucking hate the fact that I have to share a planet with such a worthless species of people. I just wanna be dead already and be reincarnated to a planet of my own where I never have to interact or even share a planet with fucking stupid worthless apes anymore. I hate people so much it's unbelievable. I will never forgive people for how they have treated me. Fuck all foids, normalfags , NTs, and feminists. Most people are worthless rats and I genuinely wish I was never born into such a worthless species

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Sometimes I feel the same brocel, other times the ambient dread of my life goes inward. It’s a broken cycle, one day you hate yourself, the other day you hate the world that gave birth to you… it doesn’t matter in the end… death is the great equalizer…

Sometimes I feel the same brocel, other times the ambient dread of my life goes inward. It’s a broken cycle, one day you hate yourself, the other day you hate the world that gave birth to you… it doesn’t matter in the end… death is the great equalizer…
Same here. I hate waking up in the morning