Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity So scary ! like if you would drop an anvil on her

No wonder i get shit team mates faggot foid cant play with her low iq

foids are like pre built pcs

Please stop giving these faggots attention. I REALLY wish a rule was implemented to ban all IT posts/baiting, but of course the usual faggot responses of "it's fun" and "free publicity" are just given by all who suck on the teet of that degenerate subreddit...
This foid is for you self hating white who wants a nigger

foids are like pre built pcs
Go toany economic or liberal arts university endless foids
Go to mechanical engineering masculine only

It's right there in the post. It's just another child, posting for attention online. The kind that likes to punch down, but the truth is nobody really cares what she believes or what she thinks of us. If she saves us the trouble of interacting with her she is doing us a favor and then that will make her think highly of herself. I guess it's a win win.

Now stop posting trannie IT shit here.

This IT post has already been posted here a few hours ago you idiot. Stop feeding into these retards’ delusions. PLEASE. Just fucking let them rot and ignore them.

Please stop giving these faggots attention. I REALLY wish a rule was implemented to ban all IT posts/baiting, but of course the usual faggot responses of "it's fun" and "free publicity" are just given by all who suck on the teet of that degenerate subreddit...
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

What's this?

Another useless bitch?

Whatever