Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So pissed off at myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
When I built my PC I bought a 2080ti not realizing how close the 30’s series was to release.

what a fucking joke and there’s no way I’m taking it out my PC to upgrade because the water blocks already full and it’s hard-tubed in.

I only live for my PC so I only want the top end shit and I have the money for it so I’ll probably buy an entire new PC just so i can have 30’s series Gpu and not spend hours upon hours upgrading components and bending tubes again
Oh yea also I built it in a rush so no drain system either for the fluid JFL at my stupidity

tfw no graphic card

My computer is a 4 year old laptop with missing keys. Its over for me

Too low iq to even know what that is

doesn't matter
30 will be a meme until a year or two later
personally i'm sticking with my 1660 until we finally get an Nvidia gaming oriented gpu that has GDDR6 16 gb vram or higher

:feelsseriously:
"I'm roping because I'm not a 10/10 GigaChad, I'm only a 9/10 Chad"

Jfl I had a 6 year old computer that finally kicked the bucket a couple months ago. Missing keys as well as they didn’t even work so I had to reassign the non functioning letter keys to my number pad to even type.

@what is happening paid for my laptop earlier this year, it's pretty decent for what I need it to do. Before this, the only laptop I had was 16 years old.