Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy So one of my threads made it to cucktears, Guess what I found...

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-

Here is the post, nothing different to the typical cope from these cucks but one post stuck out.

Itt

ClearDark19, if you are reading this, good, because you listen up.

So he starts but copying my quote under my profile in a pathetic attempt to under-mine me, when it is the truth.

Trusting no one is important, protecting yourself is also and knowing all outcomes is equally important.

Lets move on, to the juicy part of the steak.

"this boy"

So lets take a deeper look why he referred to me as boy and how it is ironic.

What do we associate boys with?

Males that are not reached puberty yet, therefore weak.

Weak is the key word here, he is basically referring to me as weak, he does not know me, my situation or anything about me, for all he knows I could be a secret cuck tears member LARPing as a incel.

So he is trying to say I am weak, fair enough, no offence taken.

So lets have a look at your post history ClearDark19,

Hmmm,

It

Hmm, what a find!

Drug addiction, oh well, now i know half of your life already in one sentence!

Addicts are weak, not me, you are weak, you.

Listen, you are hypocrites cucktears, you have no backbone to post these half-hearted replies to my thread, which makes complete sense, if you stepped out of your delusional world for one second.

You just told me you ARE weak minded and weak physically, yet you feel the need to try and under - mine me by calling me a boy?

How can i take you seriously, you are the boy.

Conclusion:

Don't get me wrong I know multiple drug addicts in real life and some on this website, I have no problem with them as they are truthful about their situation and are not fucking hypocrites to try and feel better about their situation.

So ClearDark19, i know you will put your profile on private to cover up all this disgrace, but just know, you are under - estimating many people that you have no idea about.

Last edited:

Here is the post, nothing different to the typical cope from these cucks but one post stuck out.

View attachment 33925

ClearDark19, if you are reading this, good, because you listen up.

So he starts but copying my quote under my profile in a pathetic attempt to under-mine me, when it is the truth.

Trusting no one is important, protecting yourself is also and knowing all outcomes is equally important.

Lets move on, to the juicy part of the steak.

"this boy"

So lets take a deeper look why he referred to me as boy and how it is ironic.

What do we associate boys with?

Males that are not reached puberty yet, therefore weak.

Weak is the key word here, he is basically referring to me as weak, he does not know me, my situation or anything about me, for all he knows I could be a secret cuck tears member LARPing as a incel.

So he is trying to say I am weak, fair enough, no offence taken.

So lets have a look at your post history ClearDark19,

Hmmm,

View attachment 33927

Hmm, what a find!

Drug addiction, oh well, now i know half of your life already in one sentence!

Addicts are weak, not me, you are weak, you.

Listen, you are hypocrites cucktears, you have no backbone to post these half-hearted replies to my thread, which makes complete sense, if you stepped out of your delusional world for one second.

You just told me you ARE weak minded and weak physically, yet you feel the need to try and under - mine me by calling me a boy?

How can i take you seriously, you are the boy.

Conclusion:

Don't get me wrong I know multiple drug addicts in real life and some on this website, I have no problem with them as they are truthful about their situation and don't be fucking hypocrites to try and feel better about their situation.

So ClearDark19, i know you will put your profile on private to cover up all this disgrace, but just know, you are under - estimating many people that you have no idea about.

Boom. Well done Manlet.

This kidneycel should be honest with himself instead of LARPing on IT

Nice.
Never let all the 'boys', and 'kids', and 'little mans', get to you. Each and every member of this site, regardless of their stature, is wiser, more honest, and stronger, having lived in the real world, than the countless bug-people you encounter every day trying to bring you down.

Nice.
Never let all the 'boys', and 'kids', and 'little mans', get to you. Each and every member of this site, regardless of their stature, is wiser, more honest, and stronger, having lived in the real world, than the countless bug-people you encounter every day trying to bring you down.

Truth. This. Preach.

Lol fucking drug addict.

Nice.
It did not get to me, honestly you think it got under my skin when its been said all my life?

Cmon, you should know this as a fellow manlet, i was laughing to whole time i was exposing him, not crying about being called a boy.

ClearDark19 is a crackwhore and methaddict. Get a fucking life faggot.

CuckTears is the shittiest sub and just love laughing at people. Fuck them, hope they get run over. They can't even be bothered to give proper advice to incels looking to escape.
Just shower bro.

From what I've seen, I'd estimate that a good 90% of "incel watchdogs" and "shitlords" are pill-munching subhumans.

Nice.

Right on, all the more so because when these cretins start pulling out "insults" like this, you can tell they're mad and are desperate to hurt you back somehow. Why anyone would expect these diminutions to have any kind of effect is beyond me when the snake using them doesn't know the state of your life, doesn't know what you look like, doesn't even know if you're actually incel and constantly betrays an astonishingly poor understanding of the site/people it spends large pieces of its day observing. It's usually either some fat hole that you could crush like a balloon filled with shaving cream or a Norwooding soyer who thinks his beard makes him "masculine".

You are weak because you are a manlet.

I've considered just being a drug addict but even I'm not that much of a pussy tbh tbh famalama.
Inceldom isn't about being unable to form relationships or even confidence level, women just find you repulsive, you're a biological failure.

I'd love to kick the fuck out of half those fucked cucks on there. You just know the majority of them are blue polled orbitors.

the funny thing is some threads are a little insane, but that thread actually seemed pretty logical and true. even normies have to admit that if they had a gf and a 10/10 chad felt like fucking her he could take her in a second. they probably don't care because they enjoy being cucked and don't think about it. i personally don't think being a drug addict is necessarily a bad thing but don't try to act all high and mighty when you have issues too cucktears.

He will think again before messing with a manlet

cucktears are bottom of the barrel honestly
far worse than we'll ever be
the sub is made up of literal cucks , drug addicts , hambeasts and lgbt
all the ingredients for a degenerate pie

hahaha cleardark will be dead soon,and if i knew where he was buried, i would piss on his drug addled corpse. eat shit and die, you condescending prick

These faggots perpetuate feelings of paranoia in others by means of doubt and assumption without even being aware of doing so, all while thinking you're a nut and it's your fault for "being so paranoid teehee", he saw you on this site and now thinks you're a 14 years old kid because the media made him think so.

EXAMPLE
cuck: teehee u must have bad personality be more outgoing teehee stop using strawman arguments teehee be urself teehee
me: how can i be outgoing and be myself if you and the rest of society think i have a shitty personality?
Why would i even be myself then?
cuck: ur overthinking teehee people don't care stop being paranoid teehee

Last edited:
lol druggies think they are better than everyone he was probably on heroine while writing that comment kek

You know you've done good when your threads end up on IT

I would be so bored with the same shit being posted day after fucking day.
Some truth from IT after all.

"Needs therapy"

WTF is some psychology fag gonna do? The mental health industry is a joke JFL soyboys need to understand this.

"Needs therapy"

WTF is some psychology fag gonna do? The mental health industry is a joke JFL soyboys need to understand this.

Not to mention it's expensive as fuck to get a shrink, they think that everyone have someone to confide to or have a therapist on speed dial or some shit.