Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So, once again do I find myself emulsified in suicidefuels.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Holy crap, boyos. You have no idea how over it is for subhuman guys like us. You're lucky if you are a NEET and do not have to step outside into norman society. I was standing in line at the cafeteria waiting for my turn to be served and this group of roasties were right in front of me, they were being really loud. All of a sudden, they started talking about men. Bear in mind, that one of them was really gorgeous and I was checking her out during the whole time we were there waiting.. She must've been a 7 or 8 out of 10. She'd be perfect for me as she was even shorter than I am. I think she noticed that I'd been ogling her the whole time we were in line. Suddenly, she started describing this guy she saw at a party: she said he was tall and very muscular, she stressed out the muscular part. She didn't mention his personality though. I'm pretty sure she said that to put me off. She felt offended that a sub8 dared look at her way. Personality only matters if you have the looks to back it up. Forget trying to use the personality card as an ugly man. You might be a guy who's always willing to help people out, you might even risk your own life to save someone from harm's way. Unfortunately, all that means nothing if you are ugly. It's over for me.... it truly is.

Yeah, at work all the roasties talk about is sex.