Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel so now you can get exiled from the society for hitting on 16yo girls

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
Screenshot 2018 03 21 17 42 17

don't know the context but it totally enraged me

The time will come when it'll be actually illegal for any incel to even talk to femoids under 30. Society as a whole is becoming worse and worse each passing year.

Why doesn't the oldcel realize its OVER!!!!!!!!!!

14 is legal in Germany.

Lol

Thank god 16 is legal in UK.
legal in many states in the US but doesn't mean you won't get labeled a CREEP

America. TBH, the guy should have known his place. You can't approach underage girls as a ugly and old man.

he probably didnt even hit on her, just inadvertedly came off as a bit creepy. JFL at underage femoid priveleges.

Who cares what others think of you if you aren't doing anything illegal?
The guy in OPs pic wasn’t doing anything illegal either, it doesn’t matter legal or not it’s over

You can get exiled from society for being ugly.

16 years old is probably where I'm at psychologically, so dating one would be much better for me than dating someone my own age.

I'm psychologically 13 years old.

Apparently, finding fertile girls who usually lose their virginities at this age is "wrong"

What a bunch of retards.

America. TBH, the guy should have known his place. You can't approach underage girls as a ugly and old man.
If you're rich there's no stigma as an oldcel to get young blonde 18 year old gold digging whores

How can a 16 year old girl not consent? Their bodies are pretty much developed at that point. I've said it before, I'll say it again: statutory rape, at least at 16, is a non-crime promoted by con artist females and enforced by beta males to get ugly older men locked up(i.e; away from them).

If you're rich there's no stigma as an oldcel to get young blonde 18 year old gold digging whores
Well, if you are rich, you are no longer a human being. You have ascended.

If you want to fuck 16 yo cone to indiana its legal here

"shut up"
You can tell he's tough alright.