Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So much fucking rage pulsing through my mind and body

HsmteFrmHell

HsmteFrmHell

Libcucks and trannies are a plague to society
-
I don’t even know where to start. My time at Uni, albeit productive, has been spent being jealous and resentful of all of the fuckboys, ChadLites and Chads who seem to attract beautiful femoids all while having an iq of 75-77 and popping designer pills all day. I am 20, but this feels as if it I’m in a midlife crisis. I’ve missed out on so much due to society treating white autistic manlets like absolute shit. It may as well be ovER for me. Since graduating high school, I’m no longer a blissfully ignorant kid. It baffles the living fuck out of me that those idiocy fags get foids BOUNCING ON THEIR DICK all the while I’ve never even held a woman’s hand. Every time I’m at a social event, even looking at a woman triggers the fuck out of the bumbling chads because they see me as a subhuman piece of filth. Why they feel threatened by an autistic manlet, I haven’t a clue. Someone going ER and letting out their adult virgin rage (in Skyrim) has probably crossed their feeble little minds. That is the most likely reason they’d see a white autistic manlet as a threat to them, not because I’d “steal their baby momma.” What a fucking JOKE.

It baffles the living fuck out of me that those idiot fags get foids BOUNCING ON THEIR DICK all the while I’ve never even held a woman’s hand
-
Jesus, this right here-- this imagery, yes

This is the ragefuel
-

Clown world. If only they were at least honest about this huge discrepancy.

-Jesus, this right here-- this imagery, yes

This is the ragefuel

I don’t even know where to start. My time at Uni, albeit productive, has been spent being jealous and resentful of all of the fuckboys, ChadLites and Chads who seem to attract beautiful femoids all while having an iq of 75-77 and popping designer pills all day. I am 20, but this feels as if it I’m in a midlife crisis. I’ve missed out on so much due to society treating white autistic manlets like absolute shit. It may as well be ovER for me. Since graduating high school, I’m no longer a blissfully ignorant kid. It baffles the living fuck out of me that those idiocy fags get foids BOUNCING ON THEIR DICK all the while I’ve never even held a woman’s hand. Every time I’m at a social event, even looking at a woman triggers the fuck out of the bumbling chads because they see me as a subhuman piece of filth. Why they feel threatened by an autistic manlet, I haven’t a clue. Someone going ER and letting out their adult virgin rage (in Skyrim) has probably crossed their feeble little minds. That is the most likely reason they’d see a white autistic manlet as a threat to them, not because I’d “steal their baby momma.” What a fucking JOKE.

"So much fucking rage pulsing through my mind and body"​

<--------- OP in his Uni classes

Sorry brocel, being in uni sounds rough tbh.

20 may as well be midlife crisis, life is definitely over past 40